In addition, the decision will regulate land use planning and landscape design, as well as urban design. The technical infrastructure planning has selected a coastal road as the main axis for the urban area. This road will be adjusted to run along the planned area, connecting the north and south. 57m wide, the road will provide convenient access to Tuy Hoa Airport (in the north) as well as the economic centre and railway station (in the south). … [Read more...] about VIETNAM’S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 27
Complain about a business
School has been underway for a few weeks already and among the hassle of getting the kids ready for the new school year, netizens were aghast to hear that, according to leaks from a prominent private college recruiting for the first time, some rich kids were given a new car or perhaps an apartment to welcome in another year of study. … [Read more...] about Kids and standing on their own two feet
In the revised Trade Union Law, we will try to reflect the proposals made by enterprises, particularly the use of union members’ monthly fees along the lines of transparency and accountability. Some 75 per cent of the fees collected will be used for grassroots trade union activities, and the remaining 25 per cent will be used by trade union organisations at higher levels. Besides, the trade union budget will be spent on only seven key missions, particularly providing social welfare to working people and the building of harmonised labour relations within enterprises. … [Read more...] about Should Trade Union fees be cut below 2 per cent?
HCM CITY — Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc has ordered the Ministry of Transport to review plans for the widening of the HCM City-Long Thành-Dầu Giây Expressway and its surrounding roads and report back by the end of the month. … [Read more...] about Government considers expansion of HCM City-Long Thành-Dầu Giây Expressway