Viettel affirmed that the group is ready to help the authorities and people of Binh Phuoc province using its IT systems and platforms.
According to the agreement between the two sides, during the 2017-2020 period, Viettel and Binh Phuoc province successfully deployed IT applications, administrative management, an IOC, public service system and closed-circuit television (CCTV) monitoring system for transport.
The provided IT infrastructure and system have helped Binh Phuoc province become one of the leading provinces in the country in terms of public administrative services' reform. The province has been actively promoting digital transformation in all three pillars, namely digital government, digital economy and digital society. In 2021, according to the statistics of the Ministry of Information and Communications, the province ranked 9th out of 63 provinces and cities in term of the digital transformation index, up 16 levels compared to 2020, in which the digital government index ranked eight out of sixty, the digital economy ranked 14 out of 63, and digital society ranked 15 out of 63.
In the cooperation agreement for the 2022-2025 period, Viettel commits itself to continuously cooperating with Binh Phuoc province in the fields of digital infrastructure development, digital government development's consulting, digital economy and information security.
Speaking at the event, Viettel Chairman and General Director Senior Colonel Tao Duc Thang pledged to mobilize financial resources, technology and human resources to effectively implement the contents of the cooperation agreement.
To affirm its trust in Viettel’s strategic companion, the provincial leadership also commits itself to using 100% of Viettel’s application platform in the field of state management to ensure synchronization and information security.
Translated by Song Anh
- Lakshadweep is keeping pace with digital transformation and e-governance projects, says its IT secretary Shiv Kumar
- How Viettel backs digital transformation in Vietnam
- Where are the opportunities for Vietnam's digital production ecosystem?
- Viettel highlights instructors’ contributions to group’s development
- Viettel and the digitization of rural areas
- Outstanding examples of Viettel
- What is a CISO? Everything you need to know about the Chief Information Security Officer role
- Digital economy can spur creation of jobs in Africa
- Microsoft poses threat to Germany's digital sovereignty, warns study
- German-funded project to support Vietnam in Paris Agreement implementation
- Data Sovereignty, Digital India discussed with Nadella: Prasad
- How Makoko, Nigeria's floating slum went digital with new mapping project
- Viettel Post and the rocky road to success
- Smartphones Transformed India. Now Indians Are Turning Them Against The Modi Government.
- Tackling cybersecurity: Coronavirus outbreak as a challenge to internet safety
- The ‘sharent’ trap : How parents can be the biggest violators of their children’s digital privacy
- Measures offered to support return of enterprises to full operation
- Trump's Biggest Supporters Think The Coronavirus Is A Deep State Plot
- Australian government is currently juggling 62 high-cost IT projects
- Is higher education ready to serve the new traditional and connected students?
Viettel supports Binh Phuoc in digital transformation and information safety have 451 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.