At the meeting, Hung Hoa voters expressed their joys at the success of the fourth session of the 15th National Assembly. They spoke highly of issues debated at the session, saying that they helped consolidate and increase the people's trust in the Party, the State, and the National Assembly.
Many voters voiced their opinions on problems related to the Law on Land and the upgrading of rural roads. According to them, the authorities should take measures to control and stabilize the prices of essential commodities, particularly the scarcity of gasoline and oil; to invest, upgrade medical equipment, and develop approaches to handle medical staff and teachers' resignation or changing their working place from the public sector to the private one.
Under his authority, Sr. Lt. Gen. Nguyen Tan Cuong addressed a number of issues that voters were interested in. The Chief of the General Staff also informed voters about outstanding results gained by the military during the performance of military and defense tasks over the past time and the process of building a revolutionary, standardized, elite, and gradually-modernized military coupled with national defense and security consolidation and the firm people's heart posture building.
In the afternoon the same day, Sr. Lt. Gen. Nguyen Tan Cuong led the mission to inspect Military Hospital 4, Artillery Brigade 434 and work with Army Corps 4 Command.
As reported by Commander of Army Corps 4 Senior Colonel Le Van Huong, this year, the corps' Party Committee and chain-of-command have comprehensively led and directed the implementation of all working aspects and fulfillment of all assigned missions and issued guidelines and measures with close attachment to the unit's key political duties.
Notably, troops of the corps have upheld firm thought, stayed united while higher quality and remarkable changes have been seen in the training programs.
Addressing the event, the chief of the General Staff hailed and highly appreciated Army Corps 4's outcomes in task implementation.
He asked the corps to hold a year-end review in which strong and weak points should be pointed out and clarified and proposals to fix the shortcomings and better the task performance for next year should be made.
Sr. Lt. Gen. Nguyen Tan Cuong requested all-level party committees, chains-of-command, and troops to continue embracing and actualizing direction on military and defense work. They were urged to closely coordinate with local authorities and forces in the stationed area to thoroughly grasp situational developments, deal with contingencies in a timely manner while continuously renovating and improving training quality and observing combat readiness regulations.
Alongside maintaining force-regularity building, observing military discipline and State law, the chief of the General Staff also asked the corps' cadres and party members to promote their role, and the corps' affiliates to build exemplary, typical, and comprehensively-strong units.
Other missions that the corps should be focus on in the coming time, according to Sr. Lt. Gen. Nguyen Tan Cuong are the realization of higher levels' resolutions and plans on military personnel organization in the 2021-2030 period and the following years, management of defense land, enhancement of ties with local party committee, authorities and people, and devising a lunar New Year welcoming plan in an economic and safe manner while maintaining high combat readiness.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Binh Duong Province reduces import dependence
- New MICE center to open in Binh Duong
- Former Head of Binh Duong Department of Labor, Invalids, Social Affairs arrested
- General Staff's Chief visits and presents gifts to former MND 's leaders
- GDP’s Chief visits Binh Dinh province
- The Staff of the United States Army
- More activities held to pay gratitude to national contributors
- Binh Thuan fails to make contact with 18 missing crews of fishing vessel
- MR4 conducts gratitude activities
- Vietnam seeking mechanism to maintain healthcare staff in public hospitals
- Death toll rises for Putin as ANOTHER General taken out by Zelensky's men with US rockets
- Top US general orders comprehensive review of US-China military interactions
- Pacific defense chiefs meet against backdrop of rising China - Times of India
- Flurry of activity for industrial players
- More activities for revolution contributors
- Two former major generals of Coast Guard sentenced to 27 years in prison
- New AFP chief in Central Visayas asks NPA rebels to surrender
- General Do Ba Ty visits units under Army Corps 3
- ‘Expert’s expert’: Salceda upbeat on Yulo-Loyzaga as DENR chief
- Lieutenant General Huynh Chien Thang commemorates fallen soldiers in Anh Son district
Chief of General Staff active in Binh Duong province have 719 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 25, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.