Passing 1,000 miles after ten days, the ship arrived in Malaysia as scheduled with absolute safety. During the journey, the crew-members on board organized training contents at sea, focusing on checking weapons and equipment, improving leadership ability as well as combat readiness; and conducted activities according to the program of the Naval Academy for more than 40 senior cadets.
After the solemn welcoming ceremony, the delegation paid a courtesy visit on Rear Admiral Farizal Myeor, Second-in-Command of the Western Fleet of the Malaysian Navy.
At the reception, Naval Senior Captain Huynh Vinh Tuyen underscored that this is the fourth time the Vietnamese Naval delegation has visited Malaysia and the first visit to Malaysia of the 286-Le Quy Don. The visit aims to spread the message of friendship, cooperation and mutual trust between the two navies and militaries.
Here are some photos during the welcoming ceremony.
Translated by Minh Anh
- 123 Vietnamese fishermen arrested in Malaysia crackdown on illegal fishing
- Scientology 'Ship of Horrors' Live Tracker: Follow Quarantined Cruise Ship With Measles Reported Onboard
- Malaysia detains 29 Vietnamese fishermen for intruding into its waters
- Nearly 290 Vietnamese citizens brought home from Malaysia
- White House blocked February extension of CDC 'no sail' cruise ship order: reports
- Vietnamese migrant whose parents paid £13,000 for his 'VIP' trip to UK days before 39 people died in the same lorry trailer reveals how 'smugglers made them use bags for a toilet' - as CCTV 'shows another of gang's successful trafficking runs'
- P&O Cruises' new ship Iona to be 'delivered before autumn' as pandemic delays launch
- Coronavirus Outbreak on Cruise Ship's First Voyage Post-Lockdown as 12 Crew Infected
- Protesters turn out in Napier over live cattle export ship
- Sea of Thieves beginner’s guide to sailing and plundering
- Moment passengers disembark cruise liner in Hawaii under strict isolation after the ship was turned away by THREE countries and left with nowhere to dock for a week over coronavirus fears
- Chinese Congress Weighs Bill Giving Coast Guard Authority to Fire on Encroaching Foreign Ships
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla longship customisation: how to change your ship
- First live cattle export ship following Gulf Livestock 1 disaster will be chartered by same company
- Ship with poor animal welfare record due at Napier for cattle export
- New wave of NARCO SUBS: Built by drug lords in the Colombian jungle, they can sail all the way to Europe - underwater and undetected - with up to £180m of cocaine...
- New York is requiring most travelers to get a negative Covid-19 test three days before arrival
- First Japanese-made metro train arrives in Ho Chi Minh City
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 4 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 6
Vietnamese sailing ship arrives in Malaysia have 418 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 12, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.