At a reception for a delegation of the Palestinian National Liberation Movement (Fatah) led by permanent member of its Central Committee's Secretariat Jibril Rajoub in Hanoi, Nga said Vietnamese people always bear in mind Palestinians' support to Vietnam during its struggle for national liberation, as well as the present cause of national construction and development.
Vietnamese have also shared difficulties of Palestinians, and backed their efforts in dialogues and peacefully addressing conflicts, the ambassador emphasized.
She suggested the two countries organize more activities to promote solidarity, friendship and cooperation between their peoples, and affirmed that VUFO will coordinate with the Palestinian Embassy to launch activities popularising the land, people, culture and economy of Palestine, enhance cultural and sport exchanges, and connect businesses of the two countries.
For his part, Rajoub congratulated Vietnam on achievements the country has recorded in national development, saying Vietnam's successful fulfillment of its non-permanent membership at the U.N. Security Council vividly demonstrates its sound foreign policy.
The official expressed his wish for stronger solidarity and friendship between Vietnamese and Palestine people.
- Vietnam, Japan forge people-to-people diplomacy
- Vietnam, Japan strengthen people-to-people diplomacy
- Developing renewable energy in Vietnam: Through the lens of equality and sustainability
- Vietnam assumes ASEAN Chair
- EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Oz details three simple steps that will ensure you achieve ALL your New Year's resolutions - as he vows to 'double down' on intermittent fasting for himself
- VNA, PRD step up cooperation in news exchange
- US Administration Isolates Itself on Intl Diplomatic Arena - Palestine Diplomat
- HCM City banquet marks 69 years of Vietnam-China diplomatic ties
- Journalists’ organisations of Vietnam, Thailand boost cooperation
- Joint statement on establishment of Vietnam-Australia strategic partnership
- Vietnam-Myanmar relations see significant progress: Ambassador
- Vietnam & New Zealand trade to reach $1.7- 2bn by 2020
- Vietnam plays active role in GMS trade, investment cooperation
- Vietnam seeks Laos’ closer coordination in volunteer remains search
- Vietnam’s businesses fear getting involved in US-China trade war
- Founding anniversary of Vietnam’s People Army marked in Singapore
- Vietnam – China friendship gala night runs in HCM City
- Vietnam – Germany strategic management group convenes fifth meeting
- 2020 important year for Vietnam-Germany ties
- Vietnam, France forge defence ties
Vietnam, Palestine step up people-to-people exchanges have 344 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 14, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.