Vientiane (VNA) – The Lao newspaper Vientiane Mai on October 6 ran an article highlighting the Vietnam-Laos partnership , affirming that the great friendship , special solidarity between the two countries should be preserved and further promoted for the common interest in the future.
It underlined the significance of the special friendship and comprehensive cooperation between the two countries. Over the past 60 years, Laos and Vietnam has always stood by each other to fight their common enemies and overcome all challenges, it said.
The article quoted Somsavath Lengsavath, a former Politburo member of the Lao People's Revolutionary Party and former Deputy Prime Minister, as saying at a talk held by the Laos' Ministry of Planning and Investment that the Laos-Vietnam Friendship and Solidarity Year in 2022 and the celebration of the 60th anniversary of bilateral diplomatic ties and 45 years of the signing of the Vietnam-Laos Treaty of Amity and Cooperation is a chance for the Lao side to express its gratitude to the Party, State and people of Vietnam for giving Laos great help during the struggle for independence in the past and current national defence and construction of Laos./.
- Gauck trip highlights significance of German-American relationship
- Vietnam's PM looking to boost trade ties with the EU
- India and Japan to deepen defense, trade ties
- Obama assures Vietnam, rights 'no threat to stability'
- Vietnam, Indonesia lead ASEAN in internet economy growth
- Obama hosts Southeast Asian leaders in first summit to promote economic ties
- Laos and the US: blood and secrets
- International conference highlights continuing scourge of cluster bombs
- Obama vows longterm US engagement with Asia in Laos speech
- EU and Southeast Asian nations seek closer ties
- Report highlights Asia's muzzled media
- Japan-South Korea ties thawing, but 'no full rapprochement'
- Vietnam's Ceramics Industry Taps Into Gas
- PM Modi looking to buttress India-US ties
- Vietnam and US inching closer together
- Collingswood graduates to honor Stephen Young, Vietnam casualty
- Why Thailand is boosting ties with Russia and China
- Vietnam is a battleground – for commerce and investment
- US-Vietnam nuclear deal has experts divided
- Report: Three women jailed for 'anti-state' flags in Vietnam
Newspaper highlights significance of Vietnam-Laos ties have 345 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 6, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.