The passenger number has bounced back since the second quarter and gradually increased month on month.
This result is partly attributed to the opening of 11 new bus routes, including five connected with the Cat Linh – Ha Dong urban railway and six using electric vehicles, raising the number of e-bus routes to nine.
Hanoi has also adjusted and expanded the itineraries of eight routes, extend the running time of 14 routes, and upgrade support infrastructure, helping improve services and ensure safety for both vehicles and passengers.
The capital currently has 154 bus routes, including 132 subsidised routes, eight non-subsidised ones, 12 connecting the city with neighbouring provinces, and two City Tour routes.
The network has covered all district-level localities and is being expanded to more universities, colleges, high schools, large industrial parks, residential areas, craft villages, and tourist sites.
Hanoi targets that public passenger transport will meet 30 – 35% of travel demand by 2025./.
- Global Airlines Passenger Traffic in 2012
- Bus Injury Compensation Claims
- Social Marketing Strategy - Make "Face Time" With Your Target Market to Increase Traffic!
- Traffic School For Holiday Parking Space Hijackers
- How to Drive Traffic Through Article Writing and Article Submission
- Ebook Writing - Revealed - Steps to Grow Your Ebook Writing
- Indian Domestic Traffic Decline While International Demand Up
- 25 Ways to Save Gas
- The Law Says Teens Must Restrict Passengers in Ohio
- How To Ride A Bike Safely In Traffic
- Road Claim Company!
- What is Vehicular Homicide?
- How to Get From Cork Airport to Cork City
- How to Reach Charlotte
- Marketing Tips Guaranteed to Increase Your Level of Business
- Applying the "Big Sky Theory" to Home Based Affiliate Marketing
- In House Assistant Versus a Virtual Assistant
- 5 Critical Steps on How to Create an Online Business
- Are You Confused in Online Network Marketing? Here's 3 Tips to Straighten You Out
- A Guide to Brisbane Airport
Hanoi’s bus passenger traffic grows 25% have 324 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 1, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.