Hanoi (VNA) – A seminar discussing the development of public spaces with the harmonisation of traditional and modern values in Hanoi was held by the municipal Department of Culture and Sports on October 4.
The event offered a chance for managers, researchers, and architects to share experience and propose solutions in developing public spaces, towards realising initiatives Hanoi commits to UNESCO when it joins the organisation' Creative Cities Network (UCCN).
Dr. Emmanuel Cerise – representative of the Ile-de-France region in Hanoi and co-director of the Paris Region Experise (PRX – Vietnam), emphasised the importance to pay attention to ensuring sustainability in implementing art projects in public spaces in order to minimise degradation caused by the weather and human.
He also pointed out opportunities for the formation of public art spaces in Hanoi in the near future when metro stations will be built./.
- Ring road No.4 offers Hanoi chances for economic breakthroughs
- Hanoi posts strong recovery in post-pandemic period
- Hanoi steps up efforts to become Creative City
- Hanoi speeds up land allocation for housing development
- Vietnam adopts new COVID-19 control measures, with face masks merely encouraged in public
- European Space Agency: Scientists unveil INFLATABLE lunar base concept to go on the moon
- West Lake restoration to make Hanoi a global cultural hub: Architect
- Hanoi pioneers cultural industry development
- Experts back Hanoi bicycle lane proposal
- Bringing Hat Xam into Hanoi pedestrian zone
- Hanoi enhances sales of farm produce via e-commerce channels
- Hanoi facilitates supporting industries
- Hanoi plans major infrastructure upgrade in next 10 years
- Gridlock return exposes Hanoi traffic shortcomings
- Hanoi displays 29 royal treasures
- Hanoi’s mayor urges acceleration of major transport projects
- Hanoi launches safe farm produce showroom in Ha Dong District
- Multi-national youth orchestra kicks off concert series in Hanoi
- Should Hanoi pilot bicycle-only lanes?
- Vietnam reclaims Human Development momentum despite pandemic: UNDP
Hanoi to develop public spaces combining traditionality, modernity have 335 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 5, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.