During the five-day event held by the Korea Trade and Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA Hanoi), Gwangju businesses introduced their products of strength, including cosmetics, food and medical supplies.
|A business-to-business (B2B) trade event was organised last week to connect companies from South Korea’s Gwangju Province and Vietnamese importers.-Photo courtesy of KOTRA Hanoi|
Lee Dahye from Unique Medicare Co Ltd said such event offers a good chance for Korean firms, especially those that have never exported to foreign countries, to explore information about foreign partners.
KOTRA Hanoi has been employing online trade promotion events thoroughly to strengthen trade connection between the RoK and Viet Nam.
Head of KOTRA Hanoi's office Tran Thi Hai Yen said as of mid-September, KOTRA had carried out 58 online events connecting 850 RoK businesses with nearly 900 Vietnamese importers.
The agency will continue to organise more events of this kind by the end of this year, aiming to connect 1,300 Korean enterprises and over 1,200 Vietnamese partners, helping lift the two-way trade between Viet Nam and the RoK to US$100 billion in the year.
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 25
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 9
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 6
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 3
- Vietnamese products at risk of trade violation investigations
- Netherlands - Gateway for Vietnamese goods to enter EU
- Vietnamese firms advised to brace for trade remedies in ASEAN
- Imports dominate popular categories on e-commerce platforms
- U.S. Signals No Thaw in Trade Relations With China
- UK launches consultation ahead of new trade talks with Gulf states
- U.S. Signals Little Thaw in Trade Relations With China
- How Language And Word Choice Can Affect Your Business
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 5
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 12
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 11
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 26
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 1
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 4
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 30
- Vietnam seeks more robust coffee exports to Nordic countries
Gwangju businesses and Vietnamese importers seek trade opportunities have 299 words, post on vir.com.vn at October 3, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.