Authorities in Quang Binh Province, north-central Vietnam have booked a 35-year-old man for lighting his eight-year-old son's legs on fire following a neighbor's accusation that the child had stolen their money.
Doctors at Bo Trach General Hospital in Quang Binh's Bo Trach District diagnosed the child, Nguyen T.T., with third-degree burns.
The incident occurred on October 2 when T.'s 35-year-old father Nguyen Anh Tuan returned to his family home in Hoa Trach Commune, Bo Trach District and a neighbor told him that T. had stolen money from their house to buy toys.
Tuan, who was drunk at the time, then took straw and petrol and used them to light the boy's legs on fire.
Tuan's mother immediately extinguished the fire and rushed T. to a local medical station for first aid, but the child's injuries required further treatment at Bo Trach General Hospital.
Local authorities summoned Tuan after the incident, and the man admitted to his wrongdoing and expressed regret, according to Phan Thanh Lam, chairman of Hoa Trach Commune.
Since Tuan and his wife separated, Tuan has been raising T. and their other child on his own while living with his mother, Lam added.
- MOVING TO CANADA IS A JOKE...The Economic, Military, and Social Integration of North America
- A Beautiful Dying
- Stop the Killings: A Short Story
- Last to Come, First to Go - Indiana's Delaware (Lenape)
- The Death Of Dorothy Hunt - Probing The Assassination Of John F Kennedy, Part 3
- Sins and the REAL Demons
- Haitian History
- Book Review - A Clash Of Kings By George R.R. Martin
- Nirut and the Invasion of Dkoom (The Final History - the Sixth)
- The Black Space Experience
- Arizona Blue--Gunfighter: After the Battle [Chaper Three of Seven]
- The Cancer of Sin (Why Do Christians Suffer?)
Father burns son’s legs over theft allegations in north-central Vietnam have 318 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at October 7, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.