Viet Nam is facing a big shortage of human resources for artificial intelligence, said Nguyen Xuan Hoai, director of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Academy Viet Nam.
Hoai said in the process of working with both private and state businesses and agencies, awareness and demand for AI application and data analysis was increasing due to the strong digital transformation revolution.
However, when talking with enterprise leaders about difficulties encountered in the working process, experts always receive the answer that the shortage of human resources was among the top three difficulties, he said.
The director of the AI Academy Viet Nam said that AI was gradually becoming an industry and a profession, so the difficulty in resources was a matter for the whole world.
In particular, the shortage of human resources for artificial intelligence in Viet Nam was quite large, he said.
In recent years, universities in Viet Nam have trained many specialties, but the number of students registered for training in AI and data science is the lowest in the field of information technology.
Hoai also said that the work of intensive training, training high-quality human resources for the AI industry in Viet Nam was still limited.
To perform well, training requires many factors, in which, the platform must receive good investment, he noted.
“Not many universities in Viet Nam can meet the above factors. The better solution is to work with businesses to train human resources. They are the target group that needs high-quality human resources and universities need a good system of machinery and infrastructure for training,” Hoai said.
Agreeing with Hoai, Assoc. Dr. Huynh Thi Thanh Binh, Vice Rector of School of Information and Communication Technology, Ha Noi University of Science and Technology, said that there also were many concerns about the current status of training in data science and AI in Viet Nam.
The Ministry of Education and Training has agreed to officially open the industry registration code for data science and artificial intelligence, effective from July 22 this year.
This partly confirms the co-operation and promotion of the sector of society, the Ministry of Education and Training and other ministries.
Hoai said that these were two factors needed to attract talented young people to participate in data science and artificial intelligence.
The first is the market, parents and students need to see a clear picture of the future of artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence in the IT field is always in the top three in terms of income.
And secondly, it is necessary to properly communicate so that parents and students better understand this profession. — VNS
- Unpacking The Best Top Ten Quotes About Artificial Intelligence Leveraging Modern-Day AI Ethics Thinking
- Regulating Artificial Intelligence – Is Global Consensus Possible?
- Artificial Intelligence: Path-breaking revolution in Indian Healthcare System
- Go Beyond Artificial Intelligence: Why Your Business Needs Augmented Intelligence
- Huawei Vietnam provides training for Vietnam’s ICT human resource development
- Artificial intelligence is here. AI leaders say the jobs summit must confront the coming 'tidal wave' of change
- Deepfakes - The Danger Of Artificial Intelligence That We Will Learn To Manage Better
- Researchers discover how artificial intelligence can be trained to detect tumour
- Using citizen science and artificial intelligence to help conserve the Great Barrier Reef
- Study finds Artificial Intelligence helps in treating Women with heart attacks
- Government funds trial of artificial intelligence to help with breast cancer screenings
- ‘Wide disparities in distribution and availability of human resources in govt. hospitals’
- The New Artificial Intelligence Supply Chain: Happiness Ecosystems (Blog Series #1)
- The Role Of Bias In Artificial Intelligence
- How artificial intelligence can help treat heart attacks in women
- How To Patent Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Models
- Xbox Games Studios boss says artificial intelligence QA is his 'dream'
- The Head Of Xbox Game Studios Wants Artificial Intelligence For QA Testing
- The Labor Shortage Is Killing American Manufacturing. Here’s How AI Can Bring It Back To Life.
- AI Ethics And The Almost Sensible Question Of Whether Humans Will Outlive AI
Big shortage of human resources for artificial intelligence have 673 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 3, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.