Vientiane (VNA) – The Vietnamese Consulate General in Luang Phrabang, Laos provincial Department of Information, Culture and Tourism jointly held a bicycle parade and a film screening about historical traditions between Vietnam and Laos.
The events, part of activities to celebrate the Lao-Vietnamese Friendship and Solidarity Year 2022 , aim to promote the solidarity and cultural exchange between people of the two countries.
During the parade, participants wore the traditional costume of their ethnic group to honour their cultural identity.
Addressing the event, Vietnamese Consul General in Laos Kieu Thi Hang Phuc said that the activity is expected to help deepen the sentiments that the two peoples give each other, and popularise the great traditional friendship and special solidarity between the two countries to people of both sides and international friends.
She underlined that the great friendship and special solidarity between the two countries is a priceless treasure of the two Parties, States and nation that need preserving, protecting, reinforcing and transferring to younger generations.
Within the framework of the event, three documentary films on the history of ties between Vietnam and Laos will be screened in the evening of the same day./.
- Gay Pride 2018 'Gayest Marvel movie' list: Winning director celebrates - Guess which film?
- David Tennant's daughter Olive walks the red carpet with brother Ty ahead of film debut
- David Tennant and wife Georgia pose for rare photo together to celebrate happy news
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 16
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 20
- In Vietnam, Rampant Wildlife Smuggling Prompts Little Concern
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS NOVEMBER 22
- Local film to compete in world’s largest documentary film festival
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 17
- Japanese film festival opens online in Vietnam
- DOC NYC documentary film festival returns: Check out these highlights
- Entourage is just like its vacuous small-screen inspiration, only longer
- Vietnam launches film week online
- Farewell old friends: We say goodbye to the celebrities we've lost in 2014
- Hai Di Lao hacks in Singapore: How to get the best bang for your buck
- Claus for Celebration: The local holiday calendar is packed; check out our list
- 12 Horrific Deaths That Happened While Filming a Movie
- For a 96-Year-Old Veteran, the Parade Came to Him
- Bouncers at gay clubs in Georgia screen patrons for bigotry
- James Corden's wife Julia Carey wows in a plunging gown as the couple cosy up at LACMA's 10th Art+Film Gala
Bicycle parade, film screening celebrate Vietnam-Laos ties have 380 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 7, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.