According to statistics of the Department of Overseas Labour under the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MoLISA), the figure represents a 240.6 percent on-year rise.
As many as 103,026 Vietnamese were sent to work abroad in the first nine months of this year
Japan has remained the largest recipient of Vietnamese workers with 51,859 people, followed by Taiwan with 44,584; South Korea with 1,668 and Singapore with 1,498. Vietnamese workers sent to work in Japan have accounted for over half of the total number of Vietnamese contracted to work abroad. Japan also offers Vietnamese workers some of the highest incomes. Minister of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs Dao Ngoc Dung said that the Vietnamese labour market has gradually recovered after the Covid-19 pandemic. The country has signed contracts to send workers to several European countries such as Germany, Romania, the Czech Republic and Bulgaria. Next year, Vietnam plans for 110,000 workers to be contracted to work in foreign markets.
- Estonia to collect addresses of residents studying, working abroad
- Taxpayers pay for foster care for Vietnamese 'teen' who was really 22
- Sick of being a doctor: Over-worked hospital medics pushed towards the brink
- Former teacher sent to jail for six months
- Quim Torra, candidate for regional premier, vows to “work toward a Catalan republic”
- Benefits cheat gran, 54, who swindled £41k to fund luxury trips abroad is caught out by holiday snaps
- DJ and singer Marvin Humes chats late nights, early mornings and maintaining a work-life balance
- 'Deadbeat' parents face being 'banned' from holidays abroad
- Terminal breast cancer patient told she needed return to work consultation
- Driver (35) of runaway bus that killed mum weeps after being sent to jail
- FBI man who sent anti-Trump texts angrily rejects bias claims at chaotic hearing
- Robinson sent £20,000 in Bitcoin by international #FreeTommy campaign supporters
- Former soldier sent to Iraq on 18th birthday 'kills himself aged 29'
- Hospital staff get extra day's holiday after work during snowy conditions
- Brain damaged, wheelchair-bound Highbury man isn’t fit for work after all, DWP admits
- Folly Hill sewer works completed ahead of schedule
- Flightradar24 has conquered the skies – but how does it work?
- Working for free can bring rich rewards
- 6 tips to help you leave work on time today
- Germany jails Vietnamese man over kidnap
100,000 Vietnamese sent to work abroad in nine months have 378 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 7, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.