At the talks with President of the Comoros Azali Assoumani, Minh stated Vietnam attaches importance to relations with African countries, including the Comoros.
He proposed measures to strengthen the nations' cooperation and requested the Comoros support Vietnam's bid to join the Human Rights Council in the 2023-2025 term.
Nodding at Minh's proposal, Azali Assoumani wished that Vietnam shares experiences and enhances collaboration with his nation regarding the development of farming, trade, fishery, and tourism. The President also agreed to promote the early negotiation and signing of some important documents to create a favorable legal basis for the bilateral cooperation.
Talking to Cuban Minister of Foreign Affairs Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla, the Vietnamese Deputy PM expressed his delight at the growth of the countries' special and traditional ties and thanked Cuba for supplying Vietnam with COVID-19 vaccine.
Minh suggested the Vietnamese and Cuban foreign ministries work closely together to prepare for upcoming meetings of the two countries’ leaders and a theoretical seminar between the two parties.
He also stressed it is also necessary to increase consultations and close collaboration and support at international organizations and multilateral forums; and seek measures to deepen trade, investment, and cooperation in agriculture, health, science-technology.
B. R. Parrilla affirmed that Cuba always highly value and wishes to foster the special friendship, solidarity and comprehensive cooperation with Vietnam.
He appreciated Vietnam's assistance for his nation over the past time, particularly its consistent stance calling for the lifting of the embargo against Cuba.
He agreed with suggestions from the Vietnamese side and pledged to further coordinate tightly with Vietnam.
At his meeting with Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs Melanie Joly, Minh expressed his delight at the countries' growing relations toward effectiveness and welcomed Canada's strong commitment to supporting ASEAN's centrality and concrete efforts to promote the ASEAN – Canada comprehensive partnership.
Joly, for her part, stated Canada considers Vietnam among its leading partners in the region, and wishes to strengthen and expand cooperation with Vietnam on a bilateral basis, at multilateral organisations and forums, and within the framework of the ASEAN-Canada partnership, in contribution to the maintenance of regional and international peace, stability and prosperity.
- Since 2016, KC council spent $155K traveling to Cuba, Canada, Hawaii. Was it worth it?
- PM’s China trip promotes cooperation for regional prosperity
- Vietnamese and Lao Offices of Defense Ministries to promote cooperation
- Vietnam treasures partnership with Russia: top leaders
- Parliamentary cooperation – important pillar of Vietnam-Russia ties
- Prime Minister: Mekong – River of cooperation and development
- PM receives Myanmar minister of int’l cooperation
- International support important to Vietnam’s development
- Politics PM says hosting Trump-Kim summit big success for Vietnam US, Vietnam discuss opportunities for aviation cooperation
- Japan helps Vietnam tighten intellectual property management
- Vietnam ready to join in building strong, resilient ASEAN: PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc
- Party chief Nguyen Phu Trong concludes France, Cuba visits
- Vietnam determined to continue strengthening solidarity with Cuba
- Politics Vietnam, Cuba agree to lift bilateral trade to $500mn by 2022 Vietnam posts decade-high growth of 7.08% in 2018
- Politics Vietnam, Cuba agree to lift bilateral trade to $500mn by 2022 EFL teaching in London vs. Ho Chi Minh City
- Politics Vietnam, Cuba agree to lift bilateral trade to $500mn by 2022 Look out, 2019!
- Politics Vietnam, Cuba agree to lift bilateral trade to $500mn by 2022 Overwhelming kindness is what we love about Vietnam: expats
- Politics Vietnam, Cuba agree to lift bilateral trade to $500mn by 2022 Admiring majestic Bach Ma Range in central Vietnam
- Politics Canadian PM Justin Trudeau to visit Vietnam next week Simplicity of life in Vietnam
- Vietnam, Cuba sign cooperation documents during Party chief’s visit
Vietnam promotes cooperation with Cuba, Canada, Comoros have 593 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 4, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.