The accident took place at around 4 a.m. at the coal mine of Nam Mau Coal Co. Ltd in the province's Uong Bi Town, around two hours east of Hanoi.
According to the province's Labor Department, it is possible that these workers, all male, had accidentally touched the mines left inside the pit.
The two victims are Le Van Cong, 40, and Le Van Kien, 34. The injured worker is Nguyen Van Binh, 35.
Nam Mau Co. Ltd, managed by the Vietnam National Coal and Mineral Industries Group, is working with police to investigate the cause of the explosion.
- Asean News Headlines at 10 pm on Tuesday (Sept 28)
- What Iowa Is Losing as My Hometown Newspaper Crumbles
- Chernobyl first responders describe radiation and death
- Has India's contribution to WW2 been ignored?
- What Killed the Blue-Collar Struggle for Social Justice
Two workers die in coal mine explosion have 137 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 29, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.