Hanoi (VNA) – President Nguyen Xuan Phuc on September 22 met with 263 children representing all 54 ethnic groups across the country who are in Hanoi for the fourth Ethnic Children's Festival . children to overcome difficulties during the prolonged pandemic to achieve high academic results and actively engage in activities organised by the Ho Chi Minh Vanguard Children's Union.
He said he hopes the children will continue to promote national traditions and follow President Ho Chi Minh's teachings, while learning knowledge and skills to create firm foundation for their future and continuing to maintain the cultural identities of their ethnic groups.
- Melania Trump dons 'I REALLY DON'T CARE' jacket on way to meet detained children
- UkrInform: Next meeting of Trilateral Contact Group to be held in Minsk on May 4
- UWC president meets with leaders of Ukraine, Ukrainian communities in Europe and beyond
- Disabled children’s group says Community Chest cash could help bring its kids together
- Seeking security support, Nigeria's president meets Trump
- Armenian President meets with heads of major French enterprises in Paris
- Karabakh President meets with a group of teachers of Alex and Marie Manoogian school
- Melania Trump back on US border to meet immigrant children
- Artsakh president meets starts series of meetings to discuss political issues
- US vice president meets Venezuelan opposition ahead of summit
- Karabakh President meets with representatives of NGOs, education, science and sport spheres
- Coalition of women's and children's groups and trade unions demand `Childcare for All'
- Mali Crisis: French Peacekeepers Trapped in Inter-Ethnic Conflicts
- Diverse school pupils feel 'warmer' toward other ethnic backgrounds, reveals study
- Hinds: Top universities must do more to ensure disadvantaged children attend
- Queen meets Turkish president at Buckingham Palace
- Enayati Group partners with Monza Group to develop EUR 50 million Revera Medical City project
- Burning Villages, Ethnic Tensions Menace Mozambique's Gas Boom
- President Aliyev: Non-Aligned Movement plays important role in stability, security and peace in world [UPDATE]
- What is the Rohingya crisis in Myanmar and what did Pope Francis say after meeting Aung San Suu Kyi?
President meets outstanding children from ethnic groups have 344 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 22, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.