The PM noted that the world economy is facing numerous difficulties due to a growth slowdown and soaring inflation. The central banks of the U.S., the E.U., the U.K., and Japan have also moved to hike interest rates and appreciate their currencies, which has substantially affected other countries, including Vietnam.
In the context, he asked ministries, sectors and localities to show strong performance in implementing Decree 15/CT-TTg on maintaining macro-economic stability, reining in inflation, promoting development and ensuring major economic balances.
He underlined the need to manage the monetary policy in a cautious and steady manner, ensuring its activeness, flexibility and efficiency, along with an open, reasonable and efficient fiscal policy.
The PM requested the Ministry of Planning and Investment to keep a close watch on the situation to make timely policy responses, while working to speed up the public investment capital disbursement for three national target programs and the economic recovery and development program, and promote investment.
The ministry was directed to ensure the security and safety of currency, credit, finance, public debt, food, energy and information, while reviewing and completing institutions, mechanisms and legal policies to remove obstacles facing production and business activities.
Meanwhile, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development was asked to ensure absolute food security, speeding up agricultural restructuring and promote exports of farm produce.
The Ministry of Industry and Trade was urged to develop the domestic market and expand international markets, ensuring energy security and striving for trade surplus.
The Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs was assigned to make sure that the labor market develops in a sustainable, safe and effective manner, while showing stronger performance in social welfare activities.
The PM also asked media agencies to help promote solidarity and unity in the political system and call for the community's support for the Party and State's policies and the Government's management, contributing to the common efforts to overcome difficulties.
- CNBC Interview: Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi
- MICHAEL GOVE: Backing the Prime Minister's deal with the EU
- Soros Organization Secretly Paid Salaries For Staffers Of Moldovan Prime Minister
- Clearwater Paper Corp (CLW) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Full text of Gov. Bill Lee's State of the State address
- Phoenix New Media Limited (FENG) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Finally some finality, but ISIS lives to fight on
- Episode 3: Revenge of the Robots
- Michael Gove warms Tory MPs they have under 48 hours to save Brexit
- Vote Leave leader Michael Gove warns rebel Tory MPs
- Remembering the Bold Thinking of Hampshire College
- Peacekeeping chief: UN backs desire for end to Haiti mission
- Can the Middle Class Be Saved?
- South Korea's glass ceiling: the women struggling to get hired by companies that only want men
- The United States Is Still Trying to Sell North Korea on Denuclearization
- Exclusive: Catalan independence leader Carles Puigdemont on reinventing nationalism in a new century
- American artificial intelligence strategy offers promising start
- Beyond slavery and the civil rights movement: Teachers should be integrating black history into U.S. history lessons
- A system under strain: Is US democracy showing real cracks?
- Trump’s $750 billion defense budget prepares ground for bitter battle with Hill Democrats
PM assigns tasks to overcome difficulties, ensure macro-economic stability have 517 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 5, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.