The event on September 17 welcomed nearly 1,000 participants. Customers quickly snapped up apartments in the morning of the launch.
Essensia Sky has shown its attractiveness in the market with several advantages. The luxury apartment tower is located in the heart of South Saigon with easy access to several education facilities like RMIT University, Fullbraint University, Ton Duc Thang University, American International School, and British International School. Other amenities include Lotte Mall, Crescent Mall, Vivo shopping centre and FV Hospital. Many infrastructure projects are underway to propel the area’s development.
The project has full legal documents, and the apartments are designed to be private and luxurious. The project features only 6-10 units per floor with unique on-site amenities, especially focusing on healthcare, rehabilitation and macrobiotic dining.
In addition, the selling price is affordable compared to the high-end apartment product line on Nguyen Huu Tho street. Phu Long also offers an attractive payment schedule and an attractive interest rate support policy of Essensia Sky, which makes customers feel secure.
Klemens, a Swedish international businessman whose company is located in District 1, was one of the first customers to choose an apartment.
"The project convinced my wife and me through comprehensive planning, airy design and top-notch living environment. We chose the corner apartment with three rooms. The apartment has a living space of 115 square metres and four open sides without sharing a wall with anyone. The project offers not only privacy but also standard amenities,” he said.
"We feel that Essensia will be the perfect place for residents to escape from the hustle and bustle of modern life and return to a simple, natural and sustainable lifestyle like Lagom, the Swedish philosophy of finding balance," he added.
At the event, Binh, an investor and long-time customer of Phu Long said, "Besides a green living space and diverse amenity system, the investor also offers a financial support package, which is attractive for both buyers and investors. Many foreigners are interested in the project, so we think the project will have a high rental yield.”
The new project was launched at PVGas Tower – the financial office building which was built by Phu Long more than 10 years ago. The tower is an internationally award-winning project, which houses the headquarters of PetroVietnam Gas Corporation. Transactions took place in a natural space where customers could enjoy wellness services and macrobiotic dining by Essensia.
"In our design, we focus on the health and wellbeing of residents. We aim to create the feeling of living in a resort, not just a common residential tower. We focus on several key criteria such as large and luxurious outdoor landscape areas, a swimming pool, pedestrian walkways and a bicycle lane. We also limit the number of apartments on the same floor while focusing on developing healthcare services," said Anthony Simon Dowden, the project manager.
|Essensia Sky, the first wellness apartment tower by Phu Long, promises to bring a top-notch living environment to improve the wellness of future residents.|
Located in a prime location in terms of feng shui and transport connectivity, the project is only 15 minutes from the downtown of Ho Chi Minh City and three minutes to Nguyen Van Linh Boulevard and Phu My Hung urban area.
The project boasts convenient access to amenities in the South Saigon area like supermarkets, entertainment zones, restaurants, education facilities and healthcare services, all within 2km of the project.
Designed by Tange Associates (Japan), Essensia Sky draws inspiration from the art of original living and cosy family happiness. The twin tower has an architectural style that blends Japanese aesthetics and Eastern culture with bold minimalism and greater openness to create a beautiful, orderly, and harmonious living space within natural surroundings.
Residents of Essensia Sky can fully enjoy the fresh air, natural environment and wellness facilities at their doorstep, such as a children’s playground, meditation garden, library, gym and spa, doctor examination room, infinity pool, hot mineral pool, traditional medicine room, steam room and air purification system, all equipped with modern technology.
Richard Mark Leech, deputy general director of urban management at Phu Long said, "We believe in creating a safe, healthy, and worthy living community. Families will benefit from all the amenities we build for the property and the surrounding neighbourhood. We hope the amenities will improve quality of life here by providing crucial medical, educational, retail, and leisure services.”
“Our urban management approach combines technology and personalised services to offer the best care to residents and their families. Thus, they can enjoy security, tranquillity, healthy living and energy efficiency at home," he added.
The project also has a flexible and attractive sales policy. The bank will provide loans up to 80 per cent of the apartment value with a maximum loan term of up to 35 years and a grace period of principal and interest-free until handover.
The Essensia Sky twin tower promises to be a worthwhile investment and a perfect place to live with luxurious, private, pleasant, and environmentally friendly living. Many clients who were unable to make reservations are attending the upcoming sales event next month.
By Phu Long
- SpaceX's Starhopper FINALLY takes its first untethered 'hop' in explosive test at Boca Chica, as Elon Musk quips, 'water towers can fly!'
- James Dyson hoovers up his SECOND luxury Singapore home by buying a sprawling £26m mansion boasting a waterfall and infinity pool after relocating despite his backing for Brexit
- Billionaires' basements: the luxury bunkers making holes in London streets
- ‘We spoke English to set ourselves apart’: how I rediscovered my mother tongue
- Maison Margiela fragrances and Please Do Not Enter pop up at South Coast Plaza
- Mocaa, Cape Town: grain silo reborn as Africa's answer to Tate Modern
- Minnette de Silva: the brilliant female architect forgotten by history
- Once affordable, Phoenix rents among fastest rising in US
- Condotel market faces challenges
- Expert predictions: Where to buy a home in southeast QLD in 2020
- São Paulo – anatomy of a failing megacity: residents struggle as water taps run dry
- Left behind, Shanghai's older generation hark back to Chairman Mao
- China, Russia propose lifting some U.N. sanctions on North Korea, U.S. says not the time
- The radical model fighting the housing crisis: property prices based on income
- First Matsumoto Kiyoshi store to open in HCMC
- Phoenix grapples with some of nation’s fastest-rising rents
- Phoenix grapples with some of nation's fastest-rising rents
- DIY in Crisis: Has Oakland’s Ghost Ship Fire Jeopardized the Underground?
- 'There was utter chaos': Sri Lanka left reeling after wave of bombings
- How potent are North Korea's threats?
Phu Long launches first luxury apartment tower in Essensia South Saigon complex have 1079 words, post on vir.com.vn at September 19, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.