Earlier, on September 17, a trawler numbered QNg 96509 TS experienced engine failure while fishing in the waters of Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelago.
Although all crew-members on the trawler tried to fix it, they did not succeed. After hours drifting at sea, the trawler's captain contacted the center to ask for help.
On September 18, the troubled trawler docked at Sinh Ton Island safely. The center's technicians checked the trawler and found that the broken bolts might lead to main engine failure and other damages.
Four days later, the fault was fixed and the trawler was able to depart the island to continue its fishing as scheduled.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- Indian fishing boats damaged in stone-pelting by Sri Lankan Navy: official
- Vietnamese naval troops ready to show skills at Zolotoy Rog Bay
- SIFFS designs biotoilets for fishing boats
- Two rescued from sinking fishing boat in North Sea
- Assad Not Ruling Out Russian Ground Troops' Help in Syria
- Vietnamese fishing ground running out of fish
- Quad White Paper Calls for Including Attacks on China's Sea Cables as Part of 'Malabar' Naval Drills
- Brexit LIVE: Look what you've done! UK blames EU for French fishing revolt – red-tape fury
- 'We take these threats seriously' Jersey minister reveals island's fix to French power cut
- Brexit fishing row: French warn of 'never ending war' if they are kept out of waters
- Channel crossings: Migrant dies as boat sinks
- Enough, Macron! Jersey to pass law BANNING 'illegal' French boats from fishing in waters
- EU accused of 'land grab' by fishermen as they increase use of 'destructive' fly-shooting boats in UK waters
- Lowestoft fishing industry 'needs new apprenticeships to grow'
- Vietnamese Naval Contingent practices repairing ship’s damage
- Michel Barnier holds urgent French fishing talks – fears of new revolt erupt
- Britain and EU sign fishing deal – but it ‘won’t please everyone’
- Inside a doomed migrant boat journey from Mexico to California
- Recreational fishing survey divides opinion as South Australia eyes licence fees
- Republic of Thirst, Part 1: Bay-Delta Plan Pits Fish Against Farmers -- and San Francisco
Naval troops help fix fishing boat have 326 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 23, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.