Speaking at the event, NA Chairman Hue asked the committee to fully grasp the Party's guidelines on national defence and security, especially the Resolution adopted by the 13th National Party Congress and another on the national protection strategy in the new situation set at the 8th plenum of the 11th Party Central Committee.
It was required to soon engage in the building and perfection of laws, resolutions and ordinances in assigned fields; work closely with relevant agencies to ensure the progress and quality of assigned law-making tasks, actively study legislative tasks related to ensuring social safety and order or recent emerging issues.
He also suggested the committee improve the quality of supervision over the settlement of suggestions, and provide better consultancy for the NA and the NA Standing Committee over the country's important issues in national defence and security.
In particular, the committee needs to work closely with relevant ministries and agencies, including the Ministries of National Defence, Public Security and Foreign Affairs, to consult its operations and the United Nations peacekeeping operations in accordance with international agreements, conventions and practices to which Vietnam is a member, he said.
The NA Chairman highlighted the need to continue strengthening the contingent of cadres and civil servants, ensuring that each must have a solid political stance, stay absolutely loyal to the Party and people, and meet working requirements in the new period.
On the occasion, President Nguyen Xuan Phuc presented a first-class Labour Order to the NA's Committee for National Defence and Security in recognition for its contributions./.
- Tasty Catering names new CEO; marks 30th anniversary
- Tiananmen Square: 30th anniversary of a massacre
- LIVE: US marks 18th anniversary of 9/11 attacks
- FLS Transportation celebrating 30th anniversary with designs on growth and acquisition
- Palatine Plaza filling up again as it marks 60th anniversary
- Putin arrives in Crimea to mark fifth anniversary of annexation
- National forum encourages children to raise their voice
- Red Arrows likely to miss Cromer Carnival’s 50th anniversary
- Draft SEZ law not on NA Standing Committee's agenda at Aug session
- The MIT Dropouts Who Created Ms. Pac-Man: A 35th-Anniversary Oral History
- Fortress America: will Trump splurge on security?
- Nike Features Colin Kaepernick for 'Just Do It' Anniversary. 3 Things to Know Today.
- The US 'must not let this bill become law': Beijing blasts defence bill designed to counter China
- U15 Girls become the best in the country as they win national championships
- U.S. House panel escalates probe into disputed White House security clearances
- U.K. Huawei leak exposes post-brexit security peril
- At Singapore regional defence dialogue, it won't be all North Korea
- 5 signs we're finally getting our act together on security
- "Jilted bride": As South Korea marks peace summit, North stays aloof
- Trump's margin up after Wisconsin recount over voting machine security
NA’s Committee for National Defence and Security marks 30th anniversary have 531 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 23, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.