This is the 14th meeting to select outstanding military doctors for the titles.
Deputy Defense Minister Senior Lieutenant General Vu Hai San, who is also Head of the Ministry of National Defense-level 14th council on reviewing and awarding the 'People's Doctor and Meritorious Doctor' titles, chaired the event.
At the meeting, Major General Nguyen Truong Giang, Director of the Department of Military Medicine under the General Department of Logistics, permanent member of the council and head of the secretariat of the council announced the decision signed by the defense minister of the establishment of the council. He also reported on the outcomes of reviewing dossiers for the titles.
According to the report, 21 affiliated councils in the whole military submitted a list of 18 doctors for the 'People's Doctor' title and 112 doctors for the 'Meritorious Doctor' title to the Ministry of National Defense-level council. After receiving the dossiers, the Secretariat studied and reviewed each case according to the Government's Decree No.41/2015/ND-CP and other documents issued by the Ministries of Health and National Defense.
On hearing the report, the council's members, under the direction of General San, discussed, commented on each nominator and casted their ballots.
The council's Secretariat will report the results of the vote to the council's members, the Central Military Commission, and the Ministry of National Defense's leaders before completing a dossier on awarding the 'People's Doctor' and 'Meritorious Doctor' titles to outstanding military doctors to submit to the State-level council for approval.
Translated by Mai Huong
- India votes against Russia for the first time in UNSC during procedural vote on Ukraine
- For first time, India votes against Russia in UNSC during procedural vote on Ukraine - Times of India
- For the first time, India votes against Russia in UNSC during procedural vote on Ukraine
- Faces of 82 women held captive in Putin's PoW camps as sister fears for pregnant doctor
- Presidential election updates | Voting concludes, total turnout at Parliament 98.90%
- Ukraine LIVE: China sends horror signal as it holds crunch meeting with Putin today
- Suspended Thai PM to attend defence ministry meeting
- China Military Drills Updates: FBI calls China the greatest future threat to U.S.
- As Taiwan stages military show, China gears up for exercises with Russia
- DOMINIC LAWSON: Doctors must stop pushing mothers into aborting disabled babies
- China Military Drills Updates: Hackers take aim at university websites
- Why the Russian Military Brutalizes Ukraine
- 'They are using a stick to beat the people of J&K'
- Military units give free health check-ups to needy people
- Modi, Xi weigh meeting as chill remains in ties
- In Ukraine, a Nuclear Plant Held Hostage
- ‘Voting Is My Healing’: Inside a Push to Turn Out 100,000 Crime Survivors
- Extraordinary Attorney Woo Actor Kang Tae Oh to Enlist in Military after Mid September; Read Deets
- Chandrababu Naidu meets Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal, seeks support for no-confidence vote
- My Say: How listed issuers can improve virtual general meetings
Meeting held to vote for people’s and meritorious doctors of the military have 492 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 30, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.