The Korea-ASEAN Plus International Forum on Logistics (KAIF) was chaired by Maj. Gen. Son Dae-kwon, the RoK Army’s assistant chief of staff, YONHAP news agency reported.
This activity was held on the sidelines of DX Korea 2022, an ongoing defense exhibition that kicked off on September 21 in Goyang, just northwest of Seoul.
The forum brought together 36 foreign officials from 13 countries including eight ASEAN countries as well as those from Australia, India, Maldives, Turkey, and the United Arab Emirates.
This year’s forum focuses on strengthening relations among the participating countries and introducing RoK military support systems to improve the environment for the export of logistical supplies, the RoK Army said in a press release.
A series of high-tech defense systems were showcased by the RoK at the event, including the “warrior platform,” cutting-edge battle gear featuring advanced bulletproof helmets, sniper rifles, night-vision devices, and other pieces of equipment.
Participants also shared their experience in coping with nonmilitary threats, such as the COVID-19 pandemic and natural disasters.
- ASEAN-RoK defense cooperation continuously develops
- Vietnam joins China, Cambodia, Singapore and S. Korea in pledging joint efforts on anti-pandemic cooperation, multilateralism
- China, Cambodia agree to enhance bilateral cooperation
- Vietnam active at ASEAN Joint Consultative Meeting
- Using the Platform of CAEXPO and CABIS to jointly boost Economic Recovery through enhanced pandemic control cooperation
- Strengthen the cooperation in coping with Covid-19 and jointly facilitate economic recovery
- Vietnam, Japan ink defense tech transfer deal
- Vietnam prioritizes developing friendship, cooperation with Cambodia
- Defense minister holds talks with Japanese counterpart
- Australia, Vietnam navies boost maritime security cooperation
- Asean News Headlines at 10pm on Saturday (Sept 11)
- Vietnam, Japan ink defense transfer deal in Hanoi
- Vietnam, RoK conduct ninth defense policy dialogue
- Part 1: The general who “lights up” defense diplomacy
- Part 1: A general who “lights up” defense diplomacy
- Vietnam - Japan cooperation focuses on military medicine and cybersecurity
- ASEAN economic ministers hold consultation meetings with partners
- Japanese defense minister’s visit to Vietnam serves to deepen bilateral defense ties
- Donald Trump's strategy to walk, not talk, is making life difficult for both Koreas
- J&T Express provides international delivery services for cross-border e-commerce
Korea-ASEAN Plus International Forum on Logistics to enhance defense cooperation have 336 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 29, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.