In today's ever-evolving landscape, product analytics has become an essential element in every business. As the volume of data is increasing exponentially, data analytics platforms are progressively adopted to help companies derive deep customer insights and make informed decisions from mountains of data. Growing at a breakneck pace, the industry is forecasted to be valued at US$16.69 billion by 2028 at a 15.9 percent CAGR.
Noticing the surge in demand for this field, KMS Solutions has cooperated with Mixpanel to better support organizations in improving their product experiences.
Le Huu Tan Tai, Vice President of Vietnam Business at KMS Solutions, said: “Data can reach its full potential when unlocked with analysis and not all analytics tools are created equal. Mixpanel’s pioneering event-based tracking solution gives product teams the ability to gain insights into how people are actually using the websites and applications product teams are building. Through this partnership, we're looking forward to empowering enterprises to embrace product-led growth and fully level up their product strategies.”
Equipped with various innovative features like group analytics, customizable team dashboard, and limitless segmentation, Mixpanel's self-serve platform shows companies what is and isn't working with their products, and helps them prioritize their product roadmap, accelerate innovation, and build better products.
Edward Kong, Head of Channel Alliances, APAC at Mixpanel, said: "Existing product-analytics solutions provide limited insights into what is and isn't working with products, stalling innovation. We aim to change that alongside our strategic partner, KMS Solutions, which is one of the top product development agencies in Vietnam, by offering end-to-end data analysis across the user lifecycle."
Mixpanel has acquired 7k+ paying customers, including industry leaders such as Uber, BuzzFeed, DocuSign, etc., and generated 70M+ product-related answers monthly. Meanwhile, KMS, having 13 years of experience in consulting and providing digital solutions, has helped over 200 software companies across the globe. Together, with the strong analytics capabilities of KMS Solutions and Mixpanel's powerful product analytics tool, both companies expect to discover new opportunities to streamline businesses' product analytics process and deliver greater analytics value.
- Akeneo Promotes Bounteous to Silver Solution Partner
- Fractal Analytics raises $200 million to boost enterprise efficiency with AI
- IT management software firm Apptio acquired by Vista Equity Partners for $1.9B
- Raleigh's Pendo raises $50 million to expand its cloud-based product platform to the EU
- Salesforce launches Einstein Analytics for Partners
- How analytics became the jewel in AON’s crown
- Foursquare raises $33 million for ad and location analytics
- Cork analytics start-up Over-C reaches £10m funding goal
- Waiting For The Revolution At Soccer Analytics Bootcamp
- Opinion: HPE and Google partner on hybrid cloud expansion
- BC Partners acquires IT services firm Presidio for $2.1B
- Arrow & Microsoft: The New Product Lifecycle
- From AI to social media analytics, retailers adopting advanced tech to target niche consumer segments: Deloitte report
- Artificial Solutions puts customer privacy first with Teneo, a conversational AI platform
- Salesforce acquires MapAnything for its location-based intelligence products
- A New Day for Office Productivity Solutions
- Lotame launches new ID Solution for global brands and publishers
- Arkphire Awarded HP Platinum Partner Status
- Dell EMC unveils new Ready Solutions for AI and machine learning
- Reasoning books to improve your Verbal, Non-Verbal & Analytical Reasoning
KMS Solutions partners with Mixpanel to take product analytics to the next level have 519 words, post on ven.vn at September 22, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.