The hospital received the Second-class Labor Medal twice and the Third-class Labor Medal three times. It also received two certificates of merit from the government, a banner from the People's Committee of Hung Yen Province, and a certificate of merit from the Ministry of Health.
To meet the demand for disease diagnosis and treatment of residents from Hung Yen Province and nearby localities, the hospital has boosted scientific research and training, while at the same time upgrading equipment and diversifying diagnosis and treatment methods. Highlighting the medical ethics of each doctor and physician, the hospital is determined to make itself a reliable destination for all patients.
With a highly qualified and experienced medical staff, the Hung Yen General Hospital puts patients at the focus of its attention and provides them with quality care. The hospital has been praised for its warm welcome of patients and satisfactory performance.
Address: Hai Thuong Lan Ong Street, An Tao Ward, Hung Yen City, Hung Yen Province
Tel: 032 1386 2406
- North General Hospital in Harlem to close July 2, file for bankruptcy, shocking patients and workers
- ICU patients at Harlem's North General Hospital 4 times more likely to get deadly infection: report
- Rochester General Hospital fully operational after water main break
- 'General Hospital' star Sharon Wyatt faces real medical issue with osteonecrosis, bone death in jaw
- A sudden shooting on 'General Hospital'
- Stork is on the way to Robin's nest on 'General Hospital'
- Identical twins born a decade apart on New Year's at Florida's Tampa General Hospital
- Depressed Robin strays from the nest in "General Hospital"
- 'General Hospital': Lawyers at biker bar
- 'General Hospital: Night Shift' is on the edge
- Hospitals get care package
- Bob Hepburn: Addressing social needs is a bold new way to improve health care
- Health care CEO pay topped $1 billion in 2018
- Health care is a top election issue, but many don’t want to pay more for it: Ipsos poll
- One Norton hospital earns A, others in Louisville score mediocre grades in national rank
- What's your risk of avoidable hospital death?
- University of Louisville Hospital making strides to improve health care | Opinion
- Louisville hospitals get mostly mediocre grades
- Which Louisville hospitals made the grade?
- U of L Hospital nursing cuts being investigated
Hung Yen General Hospital: Quality care have 362 words, post on ven.vn at September 26, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.