Emirates took home three awards at the Skytrax World Airline Awards 2022, including World’s Best Economy Class, World’s Best Economy Class Catering, and for the 17th consecutive time, World’s Best Inflight Entertainment.
The awards are a testament to the airline's commitment to offering the very best customer experience in the sky, where travellers in Economy Class can look forward to spacious cabins, carefully crafted menus, and an unmatched range of in-flight entertainment choices.
This latest recognition from Skytrax comes on the heels of the airline's recent announcement that it is investing over US$2 billion to enhance its inflight customer experience. This includes one of the largest retrofit projects in aviation history spanning 120 aircraft which will soon sport the airline's latest interior concepts, a new hospitality-focused service delivery model, and best-in-class product enhancements across all cabins, starting this year.
Emirates will also be investing over US$350 million in next-generation inflight entertainment systems with Thales for passengers to experience the airline's massive library of 5,000 channels on high-definition screens, along with a host of other high-tech features on its incoming fleet of A350 aircraft.
Customers flying Emirates' Economy Class, no matter where they choose to travel in the airline's 130 destination strong network, can look forward to a menu infused with regional and seasonal flavours, featuring hearty main dishes and sides, and an indulgent dessert inspired by their destination.
Emirates also offers one of the most comprehensive and state-of-the-art entertainment and communications services in the skies. Ice, the inflight entertainment system awarded by Skytrax for the 17th time this year, offers over 5,000 channels of entertainment, with 4,000 hours of movies and TV, and close to 3,500 hours of music and podcasts.
Emirates' on board product experience is complemented by the airline's cosmopolitan team of cabin crew who hail from over 130 nationalities.
On the ground, Emirates has been working hard to create a smart contactless journey for its customers. Travellers can choose to use its integrated biometric path in Dubai International Airport (DXB) to check in for their flight, complete immigration formalities, and board their flights. Customers can also use the airline's touchless self-check-in and bag drop kiosks at DXB.
The airline recently began flying daily from Ha Noi (HAN) and has six flights per week from HCM City (SGN) to destinations in Europe and the US. — VNS
- David Warner, Ellyse Perry win top honours at Australian Cricket Awards
- Guardian sport’s Suzanne Wrack honoured at AIPS Media Awards
- Muthoot Pappachan Group owned Villa Maya wins Trip Advisor Travellers' choice award
- Oscars 2020 Full Winners List: Parasite Creates History With Best Picture, 3 Other Wins
- Falz, Nasty C, Sarkodie make history with new BET award category
- Tendulkar’s World Cup win in Laureus Award shortlist
- Celebrities React to USWNT's World Cup Victory
- Guardian’s Luke Harding wins prestigious James Cameron prize
- BAFTAs 2020: Leading actor winner Joaquin Phoenix says he's 'conflicted' about award as he condemns the industry's 'systemic racism' in hard-hitting acceptance speech
- BAFTAs 2020: Michael Ward celebrates award win with Adwoa Aboah after he left his mother in tears while accepting Rising Star honour
- The black Oscar wins that got away
- Oscars 2020: Bong Joon Ho’s joyous reaction to Parasite’s Best Picture win charms Twitter, fans couldn’t be happier
- Emirates offers its 2020 global fare promotion
- Perera, Stokes, Malinga and Perry win ESPNcricinfo awards for 2019
- BBC announces ISWOTY 2019 nominees: Vinesh, Sindhu, Mary Kom among nominees for BBC Sportswoman of the year award
- Jordan Henderson favourite to win PFA Player of The Year award
- Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas’ twin wins: The Sky Is Pink to premiere at Toronto, Sucker gets four nods at VMA awards
- Elle Fanning exudes sophistication in a cream strapless gown as she leads the glamour at the London Critics' Circle Film Awards
- Small Island novel wins biggest Orange prize
- Oscars: Where to Watch Around the World
Emirates wins three honours at Skytrax World Airline Awards 2022 have 645 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 27, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.