The supervision delegation visits Cu Chi Tunnels
The supervision delegation was led by Deputy Head of the Department of Culture and Society of the HCMC People's Council, Nguyen Minh Nhut with the participation of Director of the HCMC Department of Culture and Sports, Tran The Thuan.
The delegation made a field survey of Cu Chi Tunnels and Mot Thoang Vietnam (a glimpse of Vietnam) craft village; and recognized proposals on promoting and developing tours associated with cultural and historical relics of the district, including reviving daily activities of local people and fighting spirits of guerillas in Cu Chi District , the construction progress of the locality.
The supervision delegation visits Mot Thoang Vietnam (a glimpse of Vietnam) craft village
Deputy Head of the Department of Culture and Society of the HCMC People's Council, Nguyen Minh Nhut said that in order to develop cultural products and spaces of Cu Chi District associated with tourism, the district needs the support of competent departments in planning and implementing legal procedures to exploit sources of socialization.
In addition, Cu Chi must develop waterway and road transport systems, activities of relics, historical sites, craft villages, and traditional historical and cultural spaces through types of tourism, he added.
At the Liberation Village in Cu Chi Tunnel
Making Banh Trang (rice paper cake)
By Hoai Nam – Translated by Kim Khanh
- List of new national intangible cultural heritages and relics announced
- Healthcare tourism - untapped potential in Vietnam
- Hanoi's tourism expected to post growth this year
- A tale of two West Coasts: How some towns have avoided the tourism crash
- Something for every taste
- Construction on Dien Bien Airport begins
- HCMC makes effort to maintain its position as country’s major economic
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JANUARY 31
- Communist Party’s 92nd anniversary celebrated nationwide
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JANUARY 16
- Looters target Myanmar temple treasures in tourist slump
- PM Gati Shakti scheme, e-passports with chips & ECLGS initiative: Budget 2022 is a mixed bag for travel industry
- PM Imran, Chinese counterpart Li Keqiang discuss Kashmir, Afghanistan
- Aviation sector disappointed with no support in the Budget
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JANUARY 24
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES FEBRUARY 1
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JANUARY 25
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JANUARY 26
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JANUARY 13
- New development policies for Can Tho City
Cu Chi needs to strengthen connection between tourism and relics have 360 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at September 28, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.