Ha, who is also a member of the Party Central Committee and head of the delegation of National Assembly deputies of Ninh Binh, hosted a reception on August 12 for Anouphap Tounalom, Secretary of the Lao People’s Revolutionary Party (LPRP) Central Committee, and Secretary of the Party Committee and Chairman of the People's Council of Vientiane.
The two localities should cooperate and share experience in Party and administration building as well as socio-economic development, creating a foundation for long-term collaboration, she told the visiting Lao official.
Stronger bilateral diplomatic ties between the two localities would contribute to consolidating and tightening the Vietnam-Laos great traditional friendship, she continued.
The Lao official, in reply, said his visit to Ninh Binh aimed to enhance the relations between Vietnam and Laos as well as Ninh Binh and Vientiane, and intensify coordination and connectivity between the local Party Organizations and administrations.
The two localities hold a lot of potential and strength for cooperation, especially in tourism, he said, suggesting they step up exchanges and signing of cooperation agreements.
- From catching up to forging ahead: China’s new role in the semiconductor industry
- Feature: Vietnamese Kung Fu, traditional medicine master heals, strengthens people's hearts
- Vietnamese Fintech received US$129 million in investment
- The Bavarian village forging a clean energy revolution
- Domestic steel makers advised to boost material transparency
- Shoppers have quality taste
- Impact of new-generation FTAs on textile industry discussed
- IT Takes A Village
- Steel firms shouldn’t worry about duties: Association
- China, India grapple with the consequences too many men
- Reappear some unique customs in celebrating Asian lunar new year
- Instead of Dropping Bombs, Can Drones Locate Unexploded Ones?
- The 50 Best New Board Games
- Flashes of past paradise as the island of Boracay empties for makeover
- When waters rise, these flood-proof houses rise right with them
- The 20 best Nintendo Switch games you can buy today
- Vietnam Semiconductor Strategy Summit keynotes and highlights announced
- ALMA discovers infant stars surprisingly near galaxy's supermassive black hole
- How to Build a Green City
- Welcome To The (Almost) Digital Hospital
Vietnamese, Lao localities forge cooperation have 325 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 13, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.