According to statistics of the Vietnam Labor Administration in the Republic of Korea, 205,000 Vietnamese people are living, studying and working in South Korea, including 27,000 workers under the EPS program.
Head of EPS Vietnam Office in the Republic of Korea Pham Minh Duc directly propagandized, guided new policies and laws related to EPS labor and answered questions concerning contracts, salaries, paying and receiving insurance of all kinds, procedures for contracts termination and receiving back the deposit in Vietnam for Vietnamese workers in Ansan City and neighboring provinces and cities.
By Phuong Nam- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Korean firm presents face masks to Vietnamese workers
- HCM City's new mobile app offers free legal advice to workers
- Japan to ease visa issuance restrictions for Vietnamese employees
- Vietnamese carriers prepare to resume int’l flights
- Vietnamese start-up employs IT to empower farmers
- Workshop to provide new regulations for Vietnamese workers in RoK held
- RoK legislator affirms Vietnam’s central role in New Southern policy
- Trump's reelection bid blew through $830 million before Labor Day
- Baseball’s labor negotiations could be costly to A’s
- Vietnamese firms have strong start-up spirit despite COVID-19
- The 37 most absurd lines from Donald Trump's Labor Day 'news conference'
- Search ongoing for two Vietnamese interns after typhoon hits Japan
- Contest for Vietnamese startups kicked off
- Vietnamese firms put sustainability at center of growth strategies
- Bamboo Airways flight brings nearly 280 Vietnamese home from UAE, Kuwait
- Over 350 Vietnamese citizens brought home from Australia, New Zealand
- Japan to lift entry restrictions for Vietnamese travelers
- Ministries, provinces to receive annual digital transformation ranking
- Vietnamese aviation on course for recovery
- Vietnamese produce heads for EU
Vietnamese laborers in RoK receive legal consultations have 288 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at August 16, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.