Speaking at the event, Nguyen Minh Hang, Assistant to the Minister, Director of the economic affairs department, said that the Vietnamese Foreign Ministry identifies economic diplomacy as one of the basic and central tasks of a comprehensive and modern diplomacy, and a driving force for the development of the country.
The ministry is willing to share assessments and opinions on the world economic situation and emerging issues, as well as experience in developing economic diplomacy with Laos.
At the seminar, both sides agreed on the importance and role of economic diplomacy in contributing to national development, affirming the necessity for the two ministries' cooperation and sharing of experience in this field in the context of an extremely complicated world situation.
Participants heard reports on each country's economic diplomacy and development of strategies on this aspect, and measures to boost economic diplomacy in the two countries' relations.
They also exchanged views on difficulties in carrying out economic diplomacy, and new orientations in the mobilization of resources, particularly from international integration.
In the afternoon, the two ministries plan to co-organize another seminar on the concerted and effective implementation of economic diplomacy to serve economic recovery and development.
- Vietnam M&A Forum 2019 awards winners of 2018-2019
- Ba Na Hills turns Vietnam into emerging leisure tourism destination
- God's Diplomacy - International Trade and the Macedonian Economy
- India-Myanmar Economic and Strategic Ties: Towards New Direction
- Asean and East Asia Could Be India's New Gold Mine
- Asian Currency Unit (ACU): Great Expectations but Paradise Lost?
- Near-Term Prospects for a Lebanon-Israel Peace Treaty
- Deja vu: The French Revolution
- Cubalicity and Hypocrisy
- Selling Is The Most Important Job For Every Entrepreneur
- Ruined Rural Economy of India - Failed Responsibilities - Part 3
- The Power of Disagreement and Dissent
- Thinking Ahead to Election 2008: The Need for a Foreign Policy Heavyweight
- Current Cambodia's Prevalent Diarrheas and My Simplified Resolutions
- Bird Flu : A Disease You Can't Ignore
- Strategic Enterprise: Transforming Today's Navy for Tomorrow's Environment
- Summary of World Trade News
- President Bush's New Iraq Strategy: A Survey of the Challenges Involved
- Smoke and Mirrors
- The GOP In 2008: Overview and Analysis (First of Three Parts)
Vietnam, Laos enhance cooperation in economic diplomacy have 342 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 29, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.