It is expected that Ho Chi Minh City will continue to suffer from showers, and moderate to heavy rains from this evening throughout August 21.
At nearly 5 p.m., many streets including Quoc Huong, Le Van Viet and Do Xuan Hop in Thu Duc City were submerged after rain. Vehicles lined up through the areas.
By 5:30 p.m., districts of Tan Binh and Binh Thanh recorded intensive rainfalls between 85 mm and 102 mm.
Currently, Ho Chi Minh City has 30 rain-induced submerged areas.
By SGGP- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Sydney news: Airport tunnel fatal crash causes traffic chaos, BOM forecasts more downpours across NSW
- Torrential rains lash northern states; several rivers overflowing in Rajasthan, Yamuna nears warning level
- Queensland's heavy rain continues with flash flooding and Brisbane's peak hour traffic disrupted
- Traffic chaos as torrential downpour closes dozens of NSW roads
- Torrential rain hits Southeast as forecast warns of major spring flooding
- 'Massive relief': torrential rain douses bushfires across parts of Australia
- South Coast's Currowan bushfire extinguished as torrential rain falls across NSW
- Torrential rain closes Fiordland Great Walk for the 'foreseeable future'
- Queensland's rain brings storms and flood warnings for parts of the state
- Damaging storms cause flash flooding, power outages, traffic chaos on Australia's east coast
- Snow and flooding causes traffic disruption in Wales
- Weekend getaway for Bengalureans: Torrential rains bring these waterfalls back to life
- UK weather: Snow hits Britain causing travel chaos after Storm Ciara
- Heavy downpour causes flash flooding in Sydney
- Horror map shows how Australia's east coast will cop more than 200mm of rain in ONE DAY as firefighters say 22 bushfires have been put out and Sydney is warned to expect flash flooding
- Flash flooding as Sydney faces wettest weekend since 1998
- 'This is going to be huge': Australia's east coast is smashed by the biggest rain blast in years leaving cars submerged and shops flooded - but crucially putting out a THIRD of bushfires - and there's wilder weather on its way
- Sydney is battered by TWO MONTHS of rain in two days and cyclonic wind forcing mass evacuations and 10,000 calls for help as the city wakes to mansions on the edge of being washed away, yachts sunk, 150,000 homes without power and schools closed
- Heaviest rainfall in DECADES causes mass destruction along Australia's east coast - as Sydney braces for 'life-threatening' floods and train stations turn into swimming pools
- The two sides of the rain bomb: Farming families rejoice as deluge finally falls on their drought-hit properties - while torrential downpours threaten to flood Sydney
Torrential rain causes traffic chaos, flooding in HCMC have 466 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at August 15, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.