It comprises of two parts, with the first including excerpts from “A Midsummer Night’s Dream,” and the second featuring world famous romances and arias performed by Opera vocalists from the VNOB. International choir Hanoi Voices will also participate in the event.
The “Sparkling Night” will see the performance of leading opera artists in Vietnam such as Huy Duc, To Loan, Tung Lam, Huong Diep, Thu Quynh, along with award-winning artists.
Artistic Director Phan Manh Duc said that the programme will make an exciting, high-quality comeback to meet the expectation of the art-loving audience.
The Vietnam National Opera and Ballet Theater is working to gradually bring symphony, opera and ballet closer to the audience, he added.
- The End of Pompeii and Herculaneum (August 24-25, A.D. 79) Part 3 of 3
- Ness Notes (August 24)
- The End of Pompeii and Herculaneum (August 24-25, A.D. 79) Part 2 of 3
- Concerts - Neil Diamond at Earls Court, London in 2002
- Concerts - Beatles At Shea Stadium
- Kiefer Sutherland delivers a passionate performance in Southampton as actor returns to stage for the first time since his rib injury
- Dave Brubeck in Concert at Orchestra Hall. Chicago, Ill. Mid 60's
- The End Times and the Return of Jesus
- How Did Three Days and Three Nights Become Good Friday Afternoon to Sunday Morning?
- Ness Notes for August 23
- Ness Notes for August 25
- Prince Concert Tickets Welcome 2 America 2010
- Ness Notes (August 28)
- And Then Came August [A short Story of a Father and a Son]
- Montenegro - On The Road To Recovery And Return To Holiday & Property Hotspot
- Peg Leg's Hawaiian Offshore Adventure - June 24 - Sept 4th, 1990
- #24 Oregon Ducks Preview
- Sharpie 500: You Mean There's A Night Race At Bristol?
- A Night in Huancayo - A Short Story
- Perhaps It's Love (Chapters 22-24: Relationships Going and Growing)
'Sparkling Night' concert to return to Hanoi on August 24 have 289 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 17, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.