Shinhan Bank has won the 'Best Companies to Work for in Asia' award in Vietnam from HR Asia Magazine for a fourth straight year.
The awards were based on an employee satisfaction survey, an in-depth assessments with executives of companies to better understand HR policies, recruitment, employment information and strategic points to build a good workplace, and independent information acquired in the media and interviews with industry experts.
The judges praised the bank for its efforts to create an ideal working environment and its capacity to adapt to the problems brought by the COVID-19 outbreak, particularly during the peak period in 2021.
The bank rapidly developed a business continuity plan led by senior personnel, utilising digital transformation technology to ensure business and operational continuity.
Simultaneously it adopted realistic measures to ensure employees' well-being such as a remote work policy and COVID-19 compensation.
In 2022 Shinhan Bank intends to base its development on the 'Friendly Bank' model with the goal of creating an ideal working environment and expanding opportunities for personal development and promotion for employees.
Since March this year the bank has been using the OKR (object key result) approach to promote engagement among team members to achieve its development goals.
Kang GewWon, CEO of Shinhan Bank Vietnam, said: “We are very pleased and honoured to earn this distinguished award for the fourth year in a row. The award is a great tribute to all Shinhan collectives’ efforts over the years.
"We understand that human resources are an invaluable asset and a core value for the success and sustainable development of the business. Therefore, attracting and retaining talent is a top priority in our strategy. Our bank always strives to create the most professional and effective customer services by creating an ideal working environment and providing possibilities for personal growth for each employee." — VNS
- Shinhan Bank successfully modernises trading and risk platforms with Finastra
- Vietjet among ‘Best Companies to Work for in Asia’
- Kerry Logistics Clinches Titles at IR Magazine’s Greater China Awards 2020, Winning Best in Sector: Industrials and Best Annual Report (Mid-cap)
- Vietnamese artists win prestigious Mnet Asian Music Awards
- Hiring rapidly, U.S fintech startup Stripe plots Asia expansion
- The BAFTA Scotland Awards 2020: Being Gail Porter wins the gong for best Documentary while Lorraine Kelly leads a host of stars presenting categories at the virtual ceremony
- Friesland Campina Viet Nam wins Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs) Awards
- Is this the hardest working teacher in the UK? Maths teacher from south-west London wins £33,000 global award after his free tuition website helped students around the world study during Covid lockdown
- Abbott retains Viet Nam's Best Place to Work award in healthcare
- Vinh Hung Construction Company wins the award 'ASEAN Enterprises 2020'
- Abbott retains Vietnam's Best Place to Work award in healthcare
- The 53 best shows on Hulu right now
- Keppel Land named Best Developer in Euromoney Survey 2020
- Inside Soap Awards 2020: 'We're VERY old now!' Danny Dyer, 43, and Kellie Bright, 44, joke that they're 'VETERANS' as on-screen couple socially distance to accept Best Partnership gong
- Mad Max: Fury Road's massive Oscars win is a huge moment for Australian cinema
- Best PC games
- Indian Banks are Banking on the Future of ‘Voice’
- Wall Street is shunning Trump. Campaign donations to Biden are five times larger
- Bajrang Punia, Elavenil Valarivan bag top honours at FICCI India Sports Awards 2020
- From a golden gun to a bear hug ... Saudi Prince's Asia tour tells the West: You may shun me, but I'm not alone
Shinhan Bank wins ‘Best companies to Work for in Asia’ award for 4th time have 603 words, post on bizhub.vn at August 16, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.