Hanoi (VNA) – A seminar on the Vietnam – France culture interference from the perspective of writer Nguyen Ngoc will be held by the French Institute in Vietnam and Nha Nam Culture and Communications Company on August 13.
In his miscellanea "Doc duong", including 34 articles and literary notes recently released, the writer highlights the culture interference between Vietnam and France in the early 20th century, and prominent intellectual figures of Vietnam in the period.
The early 2 0th century was a period of important historical movements, which witnessed the strong culture interference between France and Vietnam, and the coming into being of a generation of outstanding intellectuals such as Phan Boi Chau, Phan Chau Trinh, and Huynh Thuc Khang who approached both Eastern and Western cultures.
Ngoc’s work features articles related to his literary and cultural activities, and excerpts from his life memoirs.
Nguyen Ngoc (or Nguyen Trung Thanh) was born in 1932 in central Da Nang city, but he mainly lives in Hoi An ancient town of central Quang Nam province.
He is a famous writer, journalist, editor, translator, and cultural and educational researcher. He used to be the Editor of the Van nghe Quan doi (Military Arts and Literature) Magazine; Deputy General Secretary of the Vietnam Writers’ Association; and Editor-in-Chief of the Van Nghe ( Culture -Art) newspaper.
His main works include "Dat nuoc dung len" (The country stands up), "Reo cao”, "Mach nuoc ngam", "Rung xa nu", "Duong chung ta di", and "Dat Quang"./.
- Seminar promotes Vietnam – France trade cooperation
- Exhibition on Vietnam – France friendship held
- Czech media spotlights Vietnam’s role in promoting multilateral cooperation, int’l law
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 18
- Embassy marks series of Vietnamese events in France
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 10
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 23
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 20
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 12
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 11
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 18
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 25
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 19
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 16
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 24
- Exhibition to display culture heritage of France and Thang Long - Hanoi
- Vietnam strengthens economic exchange with French localities
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 19
- Lao newspaper spotlights strong VNA – KPL ties
- Embassy marks Vietnamese events in France
Seminar to spotlight Vietnam – France culture interference have 374 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 11, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.