HCM City (VNA) – A programme linking the strength of Vietnam's tourism opened in Ho Chi Minh City on August 8, seeking ways to gain international tourism growth and comprehensive recovery of Vietnam's tourism.
The two-day event is jointly held by the Vietnam Tourism Association, the Tourism Association of Ho Chi Minh City, and the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
Nguyen Thi Khanh, President of Ho Chi Minh City 's Tourism Association, said that at present, domestic tourism is gradually recovering with positive results, but international tourism, both inbound and outbound, has not recovered as expected. Therefore, in addition to trading activities between units in the tourism industry, the programme also has activities to introduce new products and services of localities and businesses around the country.
Organisers said that they will organise tours to destinations in Ho Chi Minh City and other southern localities for representatives of tourism departments, tourism promotion centres and associations of tourism and travel businesses to strengthen Vietnam's tourism connectivity in the coming time.
Also on the day, within the framework of the programme, a talkshow was held, offering a venue for localities and businesses to meet and exchange measures to recover and develop the industry.
Speaking at the event, Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Nguyen Van Hung said that the sector is working with localities to continue removing difficulties and bottlenecks in tourism recovery and development.
He asked localities themselves to effectively exploit indigenous and cultural resources, and ecotourism; improve services; and have at least a unique tourism product.
At the talkshow, several tourism businesses and travel agents agreed that this event is practical and the very first step for the close cooperation between localities and units operating in this industry across the nation, with the goal of attracting more international tourists.
Cao Thi Tuyet Lan, CEO of Viettours Incentives & Events Co., Ltd., said that to quickly recover international tourism, Vietnam’s tourism industry needs to look directly at the current situation.
According to her, some localities have not really opened its doors or paid due attention to promoting tourism and attracting more tourists. Worse still, the country's infrastructure is overloaded, even visa procedures for international visitors remain difficult.
Vo Anh Tai, Saigontourist Deputy General Director, proposed localities to have plans to develop products, and conferences and seminars not only on tourism, but also on diplomacy, culture and sports./.
- From Coder to Online Entrepreneur - (Part 4) Work Smart
- How To Survive Retrenchment
- Cool Croatia
- Q&A: Oscar Sanez, CEO, Business Processing Association of the Philippines
- How to Find an Honest SEO International Internet Marketing Company
- Doing Theology in Today's Africa - Issues and Trends in Nigeria
- Namastrategy, A Long Term Strategy Based on Respect and Recognition
- How To Maximize Your Coaching Session As The Client
- Find the Right Affiliate Program For Your Internet Marketing Business
- Project Shakti - A Win Win Situation
- Africa and Nutrition
- Globalisation - Challenges And Opportunities
- Women in Menopause - Vitamin and Mineral Needs
- Kata Is Like A Textbook
- Use Colour Therapy to Beat Stress at Work
- What is Core Training?
- Tools to Take a Picture of the Software Problem
- Which Martial Art is the Most Effective For Self Defense?
- Best Internet Marketing System - Part 1
- Management Assessment, Executive Coaching & Your Return on Investment
Programme links strength of Vietnam’s tourism have 552 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 8, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.