The decision was made in line with the Constitution 2013 and following proposals by the Chief Judge of the Supreme People's Court, Prosecutor General of the Supreme People’s Procuracy and Chairman of the Presidential Office.
Amnesty is a major policy of the Party and State, manifesting the fine tradition of the nation in strictly handling those who violate the law while offering clemency and humanitarian treatment to prisoners who reform and wish to return to society as useful citizens.
The consideration of granting amnesty to foreigners on the basis of fairness and transparency has also helped the international community better understand the policies of the Vietnamese Party and State.
- William Barr Orders Executions for 5 Prisoners, First Use of Federal Death Penalty in 16 Years
- 2008 Jaipur serial blasts: Death penalty to 4 convicts for killing 70 people
- Amnesty says crucial for Musharraf to receive 'fair trial without recourse to death penalty'
- Trump Could Take Real Action to Stop Mass Shootings. Instead, He’s Turning to the Death Penalty.
- Death Penalty Fast Facts
- Prosecutors propose death penalty for ex-minister Nguyễn Bắc Son
- Cameron backs 'life means life' sentences for murderers
- Life sentence handed to man over random knife attack on bullet train in Japan
- Ex-minister faces death penalty over MobiFone-AVG deal
- Assange asylum bid driven by fear of life sentence or death penalty in US
- Kazakhstan set to abolish death penalty
- Future of death penalty in Louisiana remains up in the air
- Anti-abortion group in tampon tax row removes death penalty comparison
- India court dismisses appeal against death penalty in grisly 2012 gang-rape and murder
- James Holmes -- Prosecutors Seeking DEATH PENALTY
- Why former Pakistan military chief Musharraf's death penalty could spell trouble
- Sex Trafficking Victim Cyntoia Brown Released After Serving 15 Years of Life Sentence
- Letters: Trump’s death penalty zeal; Vaccines have done good; Come back to the middle, Dems (8/3/19)
- Former Delhi driver for ride-sharing app Uber gets life sentence for rape
- French Woman Gets Life Sentence in Iraq Over Affiliation With Daesh - Reports
President reduces death penalties to life sentences for 21 prisoners have 320 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 13, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.