The Government leader and others visited an exhibition of scientific and technological models and products by the VNUA's businesses and partners.
In his remarks, PM Chinh affirmed that agriculture is an advantage of Vietnam, and agricultural development is one of the essential tasks in the country's socio-economic development strategy.
Agriculture has always been a pillar of the economy helping stabilize people's life, even amid the COVID-19 pandemic's impacts on every social aspect for more than two years. Vietnam is one of the leading exporters of agro-forestry-fishery products in the world, with export value exceeding USD 48 billion in 2021, he noted.
He highlighted the Party and State's attention to developing high-quality human resources for agriculture, as well as startup and innovation.
To a country that takes agriculture as its foundation, agricultural entrepreneurship must be based on three pillars: training to improve startup capabilities, creating a startup environment, and providing capital and legal assistance for people who want to start a business. This will create breakthrough for agricultural development and new-style rural area building, according to the Government leader.
PM Chinh asked the VNUA and other establishments of higher education to align their curricula and training methodology with the reality while continuously improving training and scientific research quality to better meet the market's demand.
He called for the development of an innovation ecosystem and further encouragement of students' entrepreneurship, adding that students should equip themselves with professional and social knowledge and skills to adapt to an open and competitive market.
In his speech, the PM also called on businesses and entrepreneurs to enhance coordination with higher education establishments, actively engage in the training process, and facilitate students to improve their skills.
Also on August 17, he had a working session with officials, experts, and scientists of the VNUA.
- Human Resources Software Market
- Paychex puts emphasis on human resources amid tech shift
- Learn How to Start and Market High-Quality Podcasts
- Public special ed schools are high quality, less costly
- Israel’s High-Tech Paradise: Built by the IDF, Increasingly Looking to Arab-Israeli Talent
- Technology Leverages the Human Voice to Save Lives
- IOM Launches Quality Control Centre in Nairobi
- Amazon, seeking more skilled workers, will do the training
- Rocky Mountain High Brands Announces Participation in EarthX on April 26th, 27th and 28th at Dallas Fair Park
- Dakin Humane Society: Adoption & so much more
- CCSD teacher vacancies reach four-year high of 750
- Purdue Extension provides resources for potential hemp producers
- Student rape, national honor, food quality questions: Harrisburg School District’s down and up year
- JCPS board vote to drop school resource offers sparks outcry
- DePauw to Host High School Ethics Bowl
- JCPS board divided over need for school resource officers
- Ex-UAW official snared in expanded training center probe
- The Perfect, Inexpensive Vegan Plant Protein for the Human Diet
- Train stations in Midtown and Little River? Report makes case for new local stops
- 2019 NFL draft grades by team: Patriots rank high, Giants sit low
PM emphasizes training of high-quality human resources for agriculture have 484 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 18, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.