In particular, on July 2, the delegation handed over two gratitude houses, 15 bikes and 15 gifts to students with adversity in life of Bao Yen district, which houses 13 ethnic minority groups with over 85,000 people.
Addressing the event, Senior Colonel Ngo Anh Thu, Deputy Editor-in-Chief of the People's Army Newspaper and Vice Chairman of the club, said that the gifts were small in value, but showing deep sentiments of the club's members and participating businesses for local people.
On behalf of the local people, Chairman of the People's Committee of Bao Yen district To Ngoc Lien thanked the delegation for their meaningful support which served as a source of encouragement for local disadvantaged households to rise in life.
Touchingly receiving the bike, Ban Thanh Binh, an eighth grader of Tan Tien Boarding Secondary School, promised to study hard to deserve the gift.
On July 3, in Bat Xat district, the delegation presented gratitude houses to two poor households in Y Ty and A Lu commune, 30 gifts to local students. The delegation also gave a water filter machine to Y Ty Border Post.
According to Chairman of the club Nguyen Thanh Hai, the club members will team with benefactors to carry out more similar meaningful activities.
Translated by Mai Huong
- People in border areas receiving gifts
- School Admin Says Students Who Don't Support CRT Cause "Trauma"
- Dantri/Dtinews supports health insurance for Hau Giang students
- Princeton Increasing Financial Aid But Not The Students Who Most Need It
- Exams fiasco sees thousands of Btec students still waiting for grades
- Cost of canceling student debt: $400 billion, agency says
- Fifth Vietnam-Laos People Friendship Festival concludes
- Lao leaders welcome visiting defence minister of Vietnam
- Sacombank continues fund raising run for Co Lao culture house
- Student Loan Forgiveness Updates: Next steps for qualifying borrowers
- UN chief begs the world to help the 33million people displaced from ‘a monsoon on steroids’ in Pakistan as death toll reaches 1,100
- Key dates in student loan forgiveness application process
- Student Loan Subsidies Could Have Dangerous, Unintended Side Effects
- Schools learn how much funding they will receive under new Equity Index
- Chase CEO Jamie Dimon Knocks Biden's Student Loan Forgiveness Plan
- CBO: Biden's student debt plan would cost $400 billion
- How Biden's $400 billion student loan forgiveness plan will be covered
- How to get a student loan refund if you paid during pandemic
- Vietnamese university student with cerebral palsy develops voice support app
- Libertarian group sues to block student debt cancellation
Needy people and students in Lao Cai receive support have 392 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 20, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.