Accordingly, at 10:00 on August 18, Ship 711 of Flotilla 129 received the information while performing duty at sea.
At 14:30 the same day, Ship 711 approached the distressed trawler and mobilized a technical team to check the trawler.
In detail, the trawler had two holes in freezer compartments No.1 and No.5, causing flooding with a water level of 1.2 meters. At that time, the trawler contained around 15 tons of fish.
At 14:40, troops of Ship 711 absorbed the water in the compartments and moved fishermen and properties on board to other trawlers.
On August 19, Ship 711 inspected the trawler to make plans to fix and tow it ashore.
As reported, trawler BD 98172, captained by Phan Thom from Tam Quan commune, Hoai Nhon district, Binh Dinh province, had 15 crew-members on board.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- The Black Fish: undercover with the vigilantes fighting organised crime at sea
- Jet ski driver completes one of the greatest rescues in big wave surfing history
- Troubled fishermen saved
- Troubled trawler fixed at sea
- Ancient Maps, Fishing Nets: Most Hotly Disputed Islands in the World
- Eight rescued and three missing at sea after US military aircraft crashes en route to America’s North Korea strike fleet near Japan
- Women rescued by Navy defend their account of ordeal at sea
- South China Sea Deployment: India Sends Three Naval Ships to Malaysia
- Luckiest Battle of Britain pilot shot down 4 times and rescued from sea by rowing boat
- Tension escalates after Russia seizes Ukraine naval ships
- In this fishing tournament, first place could mean a $1-million payday
- India Moves Nearly One Hundred Tanks, Troops to Chinese Border
- China's South Sea Islands Need to Be Militarized to Deter U.S. 'Trouble,' General Says
- What are roo doing there?! Incredible moment fishermen rescue a kangaroo from crocodile and shark-infested waters more than 3km from shore
- EU seeks volunteer countries to take in migrants stranded at Italian port
- Ghost ships believed to be from North Korea appear off Japan
- Marine conservation is about proper management – not numbers
- 20 dead as Cyclone Bulbul smashes into India, Bangladesh coasts
- Japan casts wary eye across East China Sea
- That inept 'Saint Antony'
Naval troops rescue troubled fishing trawler have 332 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 20, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.