Accordingly, authorized by the service's leadership, on August 10 and 11, Naval Captain La Van Hung, Deputy Political Commissar of the Naval Region 4, led a mission to work with local authorities to hand over these flashlights to 500 fishermen in Van Thanh commune in Van Ninh district and Cam Binh commune in Cam Ranh city.
In each commune, the delegation inquired after fishermen, shared difficulties with the locals, and held that naval troops always actively help them in doing business.
The delegation also affirmed that in any circumstances, the navy is ready to support fishermen so that they would further go fishing at sea and raise their living standards.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Naval Region 3 presents comradeship house to needy serviceman
- Open libraries, say civil service aspirants: Students opting for MPSC and UPSC examinations write to CM Thackeray
- Naval unit supports fishermen
- Why India needs more ships like
- Cutting Coast Guard funds threatens our security, at home and in the Pacific
- Navy chief resigns amid uproar over handling of aircraft carrier coronavirus crisis
- Prince Philip's 99th birthday: how the Queen's husband became the rock of royal family and ultimate charmer
- Brexit UK news LIVE: Boris Johnson says no-deal is a ‘very good option’ as negotiations delay and pound value plummets
- Amazing Black scientists
- Lawmakers introduce legislation to establish national cybersecurity director
- Security News This Week: The Encryption-Busting EARN IT Act Advances in the Senate
- Ethnic soldiers proudly serve on Son Ca Island
- Motorola Edge vs. OnePlus 8: Which is better for $700?
- Real or not? The science behind 12 unusual sightings
- Children of missing Korean War airman hold US to leave no man behind
- Apple debuts first look at Foundation TV series, coming to Apple TV Plus
- Holiday in Germany during COVID-19: What travelers need to know
- US security starts in the Arctic
- Coronavirus latest: Brazil cases top 1 million
- The Soviet squadron in the heart of Britain: How a group of diehard Russian pilots came to train in the country they'd been taught to despise... and even took tea with a Duke, writes RICHARD PENDLEBURY
Naval service presents flashlights to fishermen have 323 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 13, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.