At the ceremony, under the witness of Mr. Pham Hong Quat, Director of the Department of Market Development and Science and Technology Enterprises under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Senior Colonel Tran Van Thuan, Director of the Military Software Park, and NSSC's Director Pham Dung Nam signed cooperation agreement in the establishment and development of the National dual-use startup and innovation support space located at the Military Software Park (Vinh Hai ward, Nha Trang city, Khanh Hoa province).
The cooperation contributes to the development of a fast-growing and strong start-up community while promoting innovation in economic development and ensuring national defense and security. It also paves the way to building an open innovation ecosystem, digital transformation, researching and solving military and civil problems.
In the framework of the program, a workshop themed "Dual-use innovative start-ups, potentials and advantages" drew the participation of many leaders, experts and scientists. The workshop brought knowledge and orientations on dual-use innovation startups. Therefore, startups participating in the program will realize the potential in this industry as well as the advantages of dual-use science in solving problems related to both military and civil issues, especially dual-use related to marine economy.
Translated by Minh Anh
- China passes sweeping Hong Kong national security law
- 5G creates innovation opportunities for all economic sectors in Viet Nam
- 5G creates innovation opportunities for all sectors
- 5G creates innovation opportunities for all economic sectors
- Tales of 300-year-old national relic
- Huawei, Suzhou promoting AI innovation
- Science, tech provide rapid momentum for innovative development
- Proposal steers sports betting to starting line
- Workmen arrive at Guy's hospital in London to board up statue of 'slave-trading' benefactor Thomas Guy before it’s removed in response to ‘Topple the Racists’ campaign
- Steve Hilton: Bolton's book reminds us what the 2020 election is really about - Trump versus the establishment
- Aviation fuel provider to step up global partnerships
- Digging up the dead and performing elaborate funerals drove an artistic revolution 8,000 years ago with emphasis shifting from animal art to human shapes
- US revokes emergency use of malaria drugs for COVID-19
- A Black Psychologist Shares Some Tips On Starting Therapy
- ScoMo's show of strength to China: PM launches $270billion beef-up of defence forces with new 370km-range missiles, drones, artillery systems and 800 extra troops as tensions with the communist superpower escalate
- The Complex Funding and Ideology of Black Lives Matter
- Why Africa should use Internet infrastructure to solve its problems
- Duffy SLAMS Netflix movie 365 Days for 'glamourising sex trafficking' as she urges bosses to 'use influence responsibly' in open letter following her four-week kidnap and rape ordeal
- US 'must act now' to establish 6G leadership
- Attempt to split Ohanaeze: Those behind it are rascals, who want to use it make money — Amechi
National complex on dual-use innovative start-ups established in Nha Trang province have 441 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 20, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.