Senior Lieutenant General Nguyen Tan Cuong, Deputy Defense Minister and Chief of the General Staff of the Vietnam People’s Army, presented a Government proposal saying the bill is set to create a framework for the prevention and response to disasters and incidents, while protecting people's assets and health.
It also aims to deal with loopholes in the legal system, ensuring civil defense, he added.
With seven chapters and 75 articles, the document focuses on six policies regarding the evaluation of disaster and incident risks in civil defense, assignment in State management and decentralization in the organization of prevention and response activities, civilian protection measures, the organizational revamp of National Civil Defense Steering Committee, big data application, and emergencies in civil defense.
The Government is seeking the N.A.’s opinions on whether to stipulate emergencies in civil defense.
The N.A. Standing Committee basically agreed on the need for a law on civil defense, saying that civil defense is a crucial part of national defense to which the Party and the State have always paid attention.
Given unexpected and complex developments of natural disasters and diseases, traditional and non-traditional security threats, and global and regional uncertainties, the law is necessary, they said.
- Mellinger Minutes: Chiefs’ bad defense and worse idea, Royals and college football
- NFL's national anthem policy will punish teams if players don't stand on sidelines
- Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law led a coalition of 28 civil rights groups to denounce NFL’s national anthem rule
- Civil rights groups ask NFL to reverse new anthem policy
- Revenge Porn Law Is Stupidly Complicated
- College basketball rule changes: What will happen with the NCAA's new rules for recruiting and the NBA Draft
- The ACLU, NAACP and a coalition of 28 civil rights groups denounced NFL’s national anthem rule
- Why the 2017 draft will haunt the Jaguars
- House Energy And Commerce Committee Approves New NHTSA Fine Cap, “Vehicle Safety User Fee,” More
- 2018 Fantasy Football Draft Prep: Making sense of four RB committees
- We drafted Avengers and the Marvel Cinematic Universe to play baseball
- Last man standing from Panthers' 'shop-hungry' draft knows what must happen next
- Why the judge in the college basketball corruption trial isn't allowing the defense to criticize the NCAA
- NFL mock draft: The Giants and Justin Herbert look like a great match
- 2018 Fantasy Football Draft Prep: Five big questions at running back
- NBA Draft 2018: How 7 unheralded high school recruits became first-round NBA prospects
- NBA Draft Q&A: Marvin Bagley III on his huge Puma deal and challenge to those who doubt him at No. 1
- Defense has allowed Tigers prospect Morgan to stand out
- Christin Stewart's defense taking strides forward this season
- Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, MP, Kerala and UP see highest increase in road accidents
N.A. Standing Committee scrutinizes draft Law on Civil Defense have 444 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 1, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.