In the letter, the Vietnamese top legislator showed delight at the progress of the Japan-Vietnam Extensive Strategic Partnership for Peace and Prosperity in Asia, including the ties between the two legislatures.
He expressed his strong belief that with the rich experience gained through different working positions, Hidehisa will achieve great success in his new position and continue to promote the partnership between the two countries in all fields.
N.A. Chairman Hue underlined his hope to work closely with the Japanese House of Councillors leader to make the cooperation between the two legislative bodies deeper and more effective for the benefits of peoples of both countries and for peace, stability, cooperation and development in the region and the world.
On the occasion, N.A. Chairman Hue also invited Hidehisa to visit Vietnam at a convenient time.
- Northern Govs congratulate new chief of staff, Ibrahim Agboola Gambari
- Alabama Senate Leaders Want to Use Money From $2 Billion-Coronavirus Aid to Build New State House
- Transport stocks pull Tokyo shares lower as state of emergency extends
- White House Covid cases contradict Trump's message on opening
- Sheriffs ask AG Barr to review New Mexico health orders
- Homeowners who can’t make mortgage payments get a new deferral option
- Work from home Congress? House OKs proxy votes
- Tennessee New Members 2019
- House to vote on massive new coronavirus relief bill
- Work from home Congress? House set to OK proxy votes
- It’s a work-from-home Congress as House approves proxy vote
- 'There is a real risk' of new outbreak if U.S. states reopen too soon: Fauci
- Colbert, Kimmel mock president for attacking late-night hosts amid pandemic
- Donald Trump congratulates Dana White for the first live sports event in two months with UFC fights in an empty Florida arena and says 'we need our leagues back' as part of his push to reopen
- 'I'm so honored to be your valedictator!' Alec Baldwin returns as President Trump on US TV where he gives commencement speech to 'the class of COVID-19' and drinks Clorox while saying coronavirus came from 'a lab in Obama'
- Government extends PMAY housing loan subsidy for Middle Income Group until March 2021
- New move to send recovering coronavirus patients to care home sparks fury as relatives of residents threaten to SUE if they catch the deadly bug
- Rs 70,000 crore boost to housing sector with CLSS extended up to March 2021: FM Nirmala Sitharaman
- House Panel Refers Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast for Criminal Prosecution
- Asia Today: Vietnam schools reopen, New Zealand hits zero
N.A. Chairman extends congratulations to new Japanese House of Councillors President have 401 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 28, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.