HCM City (VNA) – Mini Thailand Week 2022 opens in Ho Chi Minh City on August 5, aiming to promote trade exchange between the two countries in general, and the business communities of Thailand and Vietnam in particular.
The event, which will last until August 7, is organised by the Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP) under the Ministry of Commerce of Thailand. economy has recovered significantly in the post-COVID-19 period which has led to high demand for consumer products. Trade , appreciated the event's organisation, saying it reflects the attention of Vietnamese and Thai relevant agencies to trade promotion activities as well as the potential of Vietnam’s market in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)./.
- HCM City association supports aspiring artists
- Adjustments proposed for HCM City’s metro line projects
- HCM City public schools face teacher shortage
- HCM City to tighten control of cosmetic surgery services
- HCM City vows to create optimal conditions for Belarusian firms
- Photo exhibition features HCM City’s development
- HCM City seeks to develop public buses
- Over 76 percent of HCM City children vaccinated against measles
- Costs for HCM City’s first metro line reduced by US$147 million
- HCM City’s first-ever underground market reopens
- HCM City, Belgium’s Antwerp province bolster cooperation
- Poland’s independence day marked in HCM City
- Costs for HCM City’s first metro line reduced by 147 million USD
- HCM City to pilot ’smart urban area’
- Vietnamese-American pop star Y Lan performs in HCM City
- Heavy investment in HCM City's bus system remains ineffective
- HCM City utilises special mechanisms, policies
- HCM City festival highlights local and foreign cultures
- Việt Nam Hockey Festival moves back to HCM City
- Electrical technology & equipment exhibition to kick off in HCM City
Mini Thailand Week 2022 opens in HCM City have 274 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 5, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.