This morning, the functional agency of Da Lat City promptly removed the fallen trees, tree branches and splintered trees on the roads; so vehicles could travel smoothly through the mountain pass.
The Economic Department of Da Lat City initially confirmed that two large pine trees and four more trees fell after downpours and whirlwinds.
Since the beginning of the rainy season, the locality has reinforced areas of landslide hazard and cleared up trees at high risk of falling to minimize damages.
By Doan Kien- Translated by Huyen Huong
- When hell freezes over: Snow falls in California on Thanksgiving morning where a Cave Fire raged just three days earlier in scenes reminiscent of a fantasy movie
- It's not over yet! Storm-battered Sydney faces massive clean-up as worst weather in decades sends heavy rain and gale force winds towards Victoria
- Unusual fall color season finally arrives in California
- 'Toxic' Wednesday turns to 'Blood Rain' Thursday: 500-mile wide Saharan dust cloud sparks pollution alert in 65F heat before staining cars and homes RED as it falls to earth tomorrow
- Global warming will reduce the amount of carbon absorbed by forests because higher temperatures will mean the lifespan of trees will be shorter
- After respite, more rain to drench Bay Area
- Evacuations underway in Sydney as flash floods leave cars and houses underwater: Superstorm continues to batter the east coast with violent 125km/h winds and 200mm of rainfall in just 24 hours
- These awesome treehouses will make you question life on solid ground
- Severe thunderstorm lashes Sydney in hot and stormy week
- Kari Swenson Survived Abduction, a Shooting, and a Media Nightmare. Now She’s Reclaiming Her Story.
- Inside America’s Secret War with ISIS
- Everest: is it right to go back to the top?
- Country Life
- An architectural ski tour: Les Arcs, 50 years on
- They Survived A Storm That Killed Thousands. Now They Want To Hold Fossil Fuel Companies Responsible.
- How to Include Your Non-Christian Friends In the Holidays Without Being an Ignorant Jerk
- Thanksgiving Travel Set To Trigger Bay Area Afternoon Traffic Gridlock
- The French Riviera, Greece and Italy have all been affected
- Homage to the Scottish Highlands: walking in the Cairngorms
- The savage coast: Incredible aerial footage reveals the destruction wrought by Australia's worst storm in 40 years... as Sydney descends into transport chaos
Large pine trees fall across Prenn mountain pass due to downpours, gales have 406 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at August 9, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.