Brigade 125 under the Naval Region 2 Command is a military transport unit, tasked with maritime transport in response to missions at sea and on islands, and over the Southern continental shelf, safeguarding national sovereignty over sea and islands, and conducting search and rescue missions, among others.
Meanwhile, the brigade also builds the Party and political work plans for regular and unexpected tasks, and ensures logistic and technical work for ships operating at sea.
Addressing the inspection, General Cong hailed the unit's task performance over the past time, as well as its observance of higher levels' directions and orders on combat readiness work, especially on the occasion of the August Revolution (August 19) and National Day (September 2).
In addition, he also requested the brigade to focus on building documents on combat readiness shifting at sea, raising political education quality for its troops, and promptly accomplish all assigned missions in the coming time.
Earlier, the delegation also offered incense in tribute to heroic martyrs at a monument dedicated to no-number ships' martyrs and the temple of fallen soldiers; and visited the brigade's hall-of-fame.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Turchynov says Ukraine will conduct naval exercise in Sea of Azov
- Governments 'not ready' for Katowice COP24
- Royal Navy Dispatches Warship After Spotting Russian Vessel in English Channel
- Russia plans huge military exercise
- Russian planning massive military exercise
- Devolution for East Anglia ‘still an option’ says minister
- Sea Of Troubles: Azov Emerging As 'Tinderbox' In Russia-Ukraine Conflict
- The last British veterans of Korea: the Forgotten War
- Ukraine seeks ways to curb Russia's creeping encroachment in Sea of Azov as tensions rise
- Russia Starts Biggest War Games Since Soviet Fall Near China
- Russia launches largest military drills in its history
- Russia Fast Facts
- At UN meeting, Spain warns of ‘economic disaster’ without Brexit agreement for Gibraltar
- Ukraine holding military drills to defend Azov Sea coast (Video)
- Will Idlib spell the end of Syria's war?
- The disaster of Vietnam and the men who can’t get over it
- North Korea 'will scrap missile sites'
- POLITICO Brussels Playbook, presented by ETNO: Lonely in Poland — Juncker remembers — Macron maths
- Russian Warships Hold Military Exercise in Bering Sea
- Ukraine Army drills: Conditional enemy landing groups destroyed on Azov coast (Photo)
GS’s delegation inspect combat readiness of naval unit have 358 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 20, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.