Commanding General of Military Region 1 Lieutenant General Nguyen Hong Thai, Second-in-Command Officer of MR1 Major General Tran Van Kinh, and representatives of other functional agencies attended the event.
At the working session, the mission was briefed on MR1's task performance in technical work over the past time and proposals made by representatives of MR1's affiliated units.
Accordingly, the delegation mapped out concrete plans and established four teams to inspect the implementation of technical work from October 27 to 29 at MR1's units and agencies, including the Staff Department, the Technical Department, the Military Commands of Lang Son and Thai Nguyen provinces, Divisions 3 and 346, Brigades 210, 409, 575, and 601, Workshop X79, Warehouse K21 (under the Technical Department), Battalions 23 and 97 (under the Staff Department).
Besides, the teams focus on checking the quality of occupational safety and health, the implementation of regulations and policies and discipline of technical work, systems of documents, warehouses, equipment and traffic safety, fire prevention and firefighting, to name a few.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- Lavasa check: Medha Patkar advises team on areas to inspect
- Report exposed big problems in building and construction industry before Opal Tower drama
- US opens doors wider for Vietnamese farm produce
- Labour’s education policies: you ask the questions
- What is AWS CLI?
- Bangladesh to eject safety inspectors brought in after Rana Plaza disaster
- Slovak ramp inspector: We can ground a plane if deficiencies aren’t removed
- We’re entitled to eat safe meat. Why has that become such a lottery?
- Thou Shalt Consume: The Story of Consumer Electronics [Feature]
- Lagos commences audit of projects in 57 councils
- Delayed steel project has investment blown out of proportion: Inspectorate
- Cà Mau Province takes steps to prevent erosion
- LG 34UC97 review
- Road crashes: Fashola advocates enforcement of speed limits
- She's safe in our hands! Young construction boss, 32, at centre of Notre Dame fire probe boasted about his firm's ability to protect historic sites as his company won £5million contract to repair cathedral's spire
- Missing Opal Tower report raises questions
- M. Night Shyamalan Plot Twists, Ranked by Twistedness
- INF Treaty US Abrogation: Chance of New Arms Race is Very Likely - Scholar
- Two Blackburn faith schools top charts for GCSE progress
- Underdog eat underdog: the victims of football’s greatest fairytale
GDT inspects MR1’s technical work have 358 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 6, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.