Hanoi (VNA) – To celebrate the 55th founding anniversary of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) (August 8), the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, in collaboration with the embassies of the ASEAN countries in Vietnam, opened an exhibition themed "ASEAN Cultural Colours" on August 8.
The event, held at the Vietnam National Fine Arts Museum on Hanoi's Nguyen Thai Hoc street, is showcasing traditional costumes of ASEAN countries, as well as photos featuring their landscapes, cultures, and peoples, with a hope to popularise a diverse and rich ASEAN culture.
In his opening remarks, Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Ta Quang Dong affirmed that the exhibition is an important artistic and cultural event in celebration of ASEAN's 55th founding anniversary.
It will help enhance mutual understanding among the peoples, and contribute to the expansion of economic and investment cooperation, tourism development, as well as the improvement of connectivity, solidarity and friendship among the ASEAN member states, Dong affirmed.
The exhibition will remain open to visitors until August 12./.
- Drawings Van Gogh Made After Vowing Never To Paint Again Are On Exhibition in Amsterdam
- Explore Singapore, the Fascinating Mosaic of Cultural Diffusion!
- Hello from Ottawa: The Canadian War Museum and Its Special Exhibit Weapons of Mass Dissemination
- Cultural entertainment thrives through Sun World theme parks
- Susana Rapallo: Cultures Around the World
- Central Florida's Parks and Gardens Offer an Abundance of Colours, Shapes, and Textures
- Florida Arts Beat for Your Real Estate Business
- Yoshiko Kanai: Bridging East and West with Colorful Thread
- Artistic Licence - The Bars That Are Doubling As Galleries In London
- Is Advertising Art?
- Look East Policy Could Be the Kohinoor for North East India
- Presenting: Ottawa - Canada's Capital and An Exciting Travel Destination
- Hues And Contours
- Spain: The Rugged Coast - Forget The Typecasting And Savour The Spectacular Vision Of The Costa Brav
- Hello from Ottawa: The Canadian Museum of Contemporary Photography
- Budapest in Autumn
- Global Tea Market Reached 5 Million Tons in 2015 with Black Tea Dominating the Global Consumption
- Barcelona Day Adventures
- Chen Jin’s Colorful Acrylic Paintings Bring a Modern Twist to Futurism
- Is the Chipko Movement Towards Forest Appraisal
Exhibition highlighting ASEAN’s cultural colours opens in Hanoi have 359 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 8, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.