HCM City (VNA) – A tourism promotion event was held in Ho Chi Minh City on August 3, seeking to boost tourism connection between the country’s biggest metropolis and the capital of the Republic of Korea (RoK). attractions as well as outstanding tourism infrastructure of the RoK’s capital. Seoul City.
Seoul Mayor Oh Se-hoon described the event as an outstanding activity, contributing to strengthening connection between the two countries in terms of tourism and cultural exchange, adding he expects tourism cooperation between the two cities will expand further.
- Council established to boost HCM City, Mekong Delta tourism cooperation
- HCM City unveils annual Tết Festival
- HCM City seeks to boost software exports
- First Viet Nam Int'l Aviation Expo to open in HCM City
- HCM City, Czech Republic look to boost environmental cooperation
- Vietnam Cafe Show 2019 opens in HCM City
- Thirteenth Int’l Travel Expo HCM City underway
- Heavy holiday traffic blocks highways into Hanoi, HCM City
- Tết Festival 2020 to open in HCM City in January
- Tet Festival 2020 to open in HCM City in January
- First Việt Nam Int'l Aviation Expo to open in HCM City
- Phu My Hung develops first all-duplex apartment project in HCM City
- Teachers of autistic children appreciated at HCM City event
- European consumer goods and services exhibition opens in HCM City
- HCM City: Conference spotlights India-Vietnam textile cooperation
- Int’l food, beverage expos open in HCM City
- HCM City to host “One Commune, One Product” int’l fair
- Asia-Pacific financial administration conference held in HCM City
- HCM City hosts Int’l Electrical Technology & Equipment Exhibition
- Culture-tourism week invites visitors to Bac Lieu province
Event seeks to boost HCM City-Seoul tourism connection have 266 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 4, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.