This score is 25 per cent higher than the average score of businesses competing across Asia in 2022 and far ahead of the average score for the Vietnamese nominations.
To achieve this position – one that many businesses across the continent aim for – is not easy because the list of Asia’s Best Places to Work is selected through an extremely rigorous evaluation process via the Total Engagement Assessment Model – a model based on the criteria of Core, Self, and Group that are applied to major human resource markets in Asia.
Core (collective organisation for real engagement) assesses culture, discipline, management capacity, leadership, and agile initiatives. Self (heart, mind, and soul) assesses the level of cohesion, pride, and emotion at work. Finally, Group (think, feel, and do) measures the level of cooperation between members within the business.
|A representative of CT Group at the HRAA 2022 award ceremony|
Speaking at the honouring ceremony, deputy director of the Community Human Resources Department at CT Group Nguyen Thi Tien Phuong said, “CT Group is extremely proud to become one of the enterprises with the best working environment in 2022.
|" Our group is a place to focus on comprehensive human development from intelligence, quality, and style to both working and life skills, boosting the prosperity and economic development of the members and their families ," Phuong said.|
"Our group is a place to focus on comprehensive human development from intelligence, quality, and style to both working and life skills, boosting the prosperity and economic development of the members and their families," Phuong said.
“It is a 360-degree policy that specifically cares for the development of all aspects of material and spiritual life,” added Phuong.
On the occasion of the 30 th anniversary of the Group’s establishment, CT Group also awarded employees attractive stock bonuses. Other incentives for staff will include insurance packages and many others.
CT Group also impresses the whole enterprise with its awards of cars every year to its employees. At work, staff members also have the opportunity to exercise, improve their physical health, and entertain themselves in positive ways.
|CT Group Caravan – an important aspect of building the corporate culture at CT Group|
Moreover, CT Group also regularly organises different entertainment activities, social events, and holidays every year. In particular, the journey of CT Group Caravan is one of the most important factors to build the corporate culture at the Group.
This activity was inspired by a programme from the West Point Military Academy in the US, which has trained many leaders globally. For those who love social activities, CT Group is an inspiring environment that makes direct contributions to the community, helping the honest poor, the disadvantaged, and the most vulnerable people in society thanks to the core value of being a corporation for the community from the very beginning.
For young people who love technology, CT Group is a door to access the world of science and technology and enter the 4.0 future of humanity.
The slogan of the veteran staff states, “CT Group is the place where an ordinary employee can become a great person.”
After three decades of establishment and development, CT Group’s second 30-year plan sets the target of building human resources up to 25,000 by 2025.
The group is attracting top talent not only in Vietnam but also from all over the world, from foreigners to overseas Vietnamese with knowledge and skills. Nowadays, talent comes from many different fields such as technology (Cell Tech, Fintech, AI, Proptech, Flytech, and Clean Energy), finance, construction, and business and marketing.
Every individual is contributing to diversifying the talent network, serving the strategy of technological transformation with a scale spread throughout the group – including 50 member companies working in offices in many countries around the world.
Being honoured as Asia’s Best Place to Work for the second time reaffirms CT Group’s position. It is also preparing fully for the upcoming global integration, becoming increasingly classical, high-quality, and totally different in creating an ideal and desirable working environment for the community.
By Bich Ngoc
- Emsisoft Wins Gold Stevie® Award for Ransomware Removal in 2018 International Business Awards®
- Yankees’ Aaron Judge has real shot at winning AL MVP award with Mike Trout missing time
- Milwaukee's RiverWalk wins annual Global Award of Excellence from Urban Land Institute
- Woman-owned business wins prestigious mentorship award
- Advance Financial Wins Four National Awards
- 'Renter Hell' wins national investigation award
- Dorothy Lane Market wins 2 national awards
- Australian boarding school student dresses up as Adolf Hitler for book event — wins ‘best dressed’ award
- ABLA 2017: Asia Business Leaders Awards winners honored in Shanghai
- Winners Announced at Tampa Bay HR Person of the Year Awards 2018
- Asia Argento Withdraws From Dutch Music Festival Role in Wake of Assault Allegation
- iCIMS to Present with Advantage Solutions at the California HR Conference
- Honda, Toyota continue to dominate U.S. News & World Report 'Best Cars for the Money' list, Fiat Chrysler gets its first wins
- Automotive Lightweighting Innovators Honored with 2018 Altair Enlighten Awards
- Etech's Matt Rocco Honored As Finalist in 2018 Stevie Awards For People-Focused CEO of the Year
- HR Technology Conference & Exposition Announces Pitchfest Participants
- Cardi B wins VMA, Nicki Minaj defends Fifth Harmony member
- Decision 2018 CT Primary: Key Races to Watch
- 2018 Online Journalism Awards finalists and James Foley Award recipient announced
- Asia Argento, Who Accused Weinstein, Made Deal With Her Own Accuser
CT Group wins at HR Asia Awards 2022 have 872 words, post on vir.com.vn at August 17, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.