Bitexco, one of the leading multidisciplinary economic groups in Viet Nam, with a history of 37 years operating in the fields of real estate, hydropower, construction, financial investment, mining, oil and gas, has expanded its activities to education.
On August 11, the Bitexco Group and The Dwight Schools, a leading global network of International Baccalaureate (IB) World Schools, officially formed a partnership to establish the international Dwight School Hanoi, which the group says will realise its ambition to enhance the quality of education and educate the future generation of Viet Nam.
The future school will combine the 150-year legacy of excellence from Dwight, a pioneer in the International Baccalaureate program, to deliver the most advanced co-educational program from preschool to high school, and become a member of Dwight's global network with campuses in New York, London, Seoul, Shanghai, Dubai, and in the cloud – Dwight Global Online School – which extends a Dwight education to students everywhere.
At the ceremony, Bitexco Group's Chairman Vu Quang Hoi said he had been working to identify the most suitable educational partner to create the best educational environment for children.
He said: "I have wanted to contribute to Viet Nam's education for a long time. Especially during the pandemic, I saw many Vietnamese children who had to give up their wish to study abroad because of the travel ban. Therefore, I want to build a school so Vietnamese children could enjoy the excellence of international education without leaving their families and parents."
"The school will offer preschool to high school with the most advanced facilities and top talents-educating programs. I also want this school to be the cradle of outstanding leaders, scientists, and managers who will become the country's future and bring Viet Nam further on the world's map."
Representative of The Dwight Schools – Chancellor Stephen Spahn hopes to bring to Viet Nam a leading international education model encouraging the strong growth of Viet Nam's economy and culture.
"Dwight is committed to educating the next generation of global leaders and forging collaborative relationships with those who want to bring shared value to students through innovative education," said Spahn.
"As a member of The Dwight Schools global network, with the mission rests on three pillars: personalized learning, community, and global visions, students in the capital will enjoy numerous cross-campus curricular and creative collaborations with their peers around the world, have the opportunity to spend a trimester or year on any Dwight campus, and the ability to transfer seamlessly to any Dwight School should their family relocate."
Besides receiving suitable college guidance and support during the college admissions process to any country in the world, students will study the IB with innovative approaches under the guidance of excellent faculty.
Advisory will play an important role at the school with personalised academic and college guidance, alongside social-emotional solid support. Personalised learning is a hallmark of each Dwight School globally, and the goal of the school will be to 'Ignite the spark of genius in every child.’
Dwight School Hanoi aims to deliver to every one of its students a happy, fulfilling, and empowering school experience. This ideal educational destination nurtures the young to become global leaders in the future.
This school will be situated on a 35,000 m² campus in a prime location of The Manor Central Park – a premier high-class urban area in central Ha Noi located in the centre of four districts Thanh Xuan, Ha Dong, Hoang Mai and Thanh Tri.
The school campus was designed by famous architect Carlos Zapata, who is known to be the father of Bitexco Financial Tower, one of 25 symbolic towers in the world, and JW Marriott Hotel.
The school features open architecture and stunning facilities, including collaborative spaces such as the Spark of Genius Hall, the Tech and Design Center, maker-spaces for all grades, a black box theatre, 800-seat performing arts centre, 2,000 m² of library space, a ceramics studio, a music conservatory and music technology rooms.
It will also have two large indoor multi-sports halls, an advanced aquatics centre and outdoor play spaces, areas for nature exploration, fields and courts and an organic greenhouse.
With a unique design including a circular top floor that the architect calls the "Circle of Knowledge," where the graduation ceremony will be held, the firm is sure the school will be where students enjoy their best days.
It will open in the school year 2023. VNS
- Tagore International School Delhi holds art, oratory and tech festival
- Quang Ninh opens international school and life skills education centre
- Disney Developing 'High School Musical' and 'Monsters, Inc.' Television Shows
- Hanoi-inspired international photography contest launched
- Schools arm kids with business skills, fuel teen start-ups
- China is growing fed up with British private schools 'creaming off' the best pupils, headteachers warned
- Hundreds of smuggled Red lory parrots found at Noi Bai Airport
- New bus route to Noi Bai Airport opens in June
- Haze from burning straw affects Noi Bai Airport
- Bus route linking Ha Dong district and Noi Bai airport put into operation
- New bus route to Noi Bai Airport set to open
- Improved infrastructure vital to national development
- Tuition of state-owned schools to rise under autonomy policy
- HT Top Mumbai Schools 2019: 10 best schools in the city’s west
- HT Top Mumbai Schools 2019: 10 best schools in Navi Mumbai
- How apps help students, teachers learn, connect even after school
- Delphi school emerges winner in inter debate
- Chennai Corporation Schools turn ‘smart’, attract more students
- Racist Letters Mailed To 3 Evanston Schools: Administrators
- Aurora Elects 3 New Members To School Board
Bitexco develops international school in Ha Noi have 979 words, post on bizhub.vn at August 12, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.